valentine's day?

Lookin at the Kitten thing, anyone have any Kittens up for grabs? Black and white pussies FTW.

ahhh, i guess i should get off my ass and get a date for then huh

A. Photoshop= lolx100
B. Am i getting a gift card to VS or what?
C. B if you get me the gift card i will model for you.
D. F-Body’s rule.

i would like to see C i wana see how to model a gift card :gotme:

im getting 4doorbabe 24 roses sent to her work i wanted to do the whole dinner thing but she did not want to go anywhere our 3 year is comming up on march 22 so i have to do something bigger for that …www.proflowers.com great place

First psssht too easy get me a gift card and find out. Second it says will model for you not implying what the outfit would be.

Give me your sizes.

Seriously though, this could be epic.

dinner

looks like i’m taking her to Fiamma and just going with chocolates/cheap flowers

+1

looking forward to getting drunk with a few other bachelor’s that evening…

i know her twin, Palmela

:lol: :rofl: I’ve never heard that one!

:ohyeah:

Hopefully there will be some more 20yr olds out that nite :stuck_out_tongue:

I work work thursday, but I think she will love her gift.

I bet Friday would be an awesome night for picking up chicks. I figure on Valentines day all the single girls are having liberated feminist man hating girls night, then Friday they’re all going “OMG I was alone on Valentines day I need male attention!!!”

i dunno… i think v-day would prob be the easiest day to pickup one night stands. the only day that is more depressing for a girl to be single than v-day is the day their best friend gets married.

i was all about the man hating last year. i’m going to agree with fry. gentlemen, this is the best time to find a young lady. she won’t expect anything but attention.

Louis CK here :headbang:

jesus, tell one you love them on v-day and you are pretty much guaranteed ATM.

Here are some great last minute card ideas:

http://www.cracked.com/article_15898_if-valentines-day-cards-were-honest.html

Flowers and a teddy bear dropped off to her office. Dinner and a movie Friday since I work Thursday. Nothing original.