vg30 240sx

I have been looking for a new project and was just wondering if this is possible. I have just never seen a V configured motor in an S13, but it looks to me like it should fit. Has anyone seen the vg30et in a 240sx?
From what I can see, the only big concerns are the front crossmember and oilpan clearance, as well as motor mounts.
Any links to sites where you’ve seen this done or info on the swap?

Thanks all
Scott

been done. check Freshalloy, theres a guy who has a thread about his car. i belive his name is 300sx on there.

Yeah I’ve looked on there. Apparently the exhaust manifold crossover pipe needs to be re-positioned because it takes up about 3 inches of space between the motor and firewall. Maybe I will dip into this more when I am a little more confident that I could weld up my own exhaust manifold.
any other info please do post.

http://www.n-e-c-c.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1174

was thinking of doing the same thing but using a front mount turbo, like the pipes from custom manifols come forward and no crossover pipe. I would first need a 240 to give it a god, I have a couple extra engines here, 1 of them is already freshly machined and just sitting here as a spare.