VICE NEWS, ISIS, Coming to America soon

Yep. Every conflict going on in the world right now with revolts, the US had a hand in destabilizing their government and letting these groups form.

There was a report released by people combing through the evidence and reports saying that 99% of the terrorists caught in the US since 9/11 are made by the FBI. This whole racket of someone who wants to be a terrorist being put in contact with an FBI agent and giving the plan and things they can do but so they can get caught and strung around like “Hey look at what all your money is saving you from!”. It was pretty good read and did raise some questions.

On a side note, the guy who made the video that America will down in blood was killed by the Syrian army.

Although that Iraq war was also perpetrated on lies put out by the Kuwaiti government after saddam caught them stealing his oil. Even though it has the reputation as “the just Iraq war” it really was the one that was really just about who controlled the oil.

Great read.

“You know how much threat ISIS represents to the United States? None. That’s how much. Exactly none. If there was a value less than none, then it would be that, but there’s not, so none is the answer.”

LOL :clap:

I think that article is a little optimistic :lol:

I’m fairly certain there was a point where Adolf Hitler wasn’t really a bad guy.

Genocide is Syria and Iraq is a real issue from a UN/world wide perspective.

They are so friendly

https://youtu.be/rP6U6Hhy_2M

He was Time’s Man of the Year in 1938… so there’s that.

Germany also had universal health care under the nazi regime, FYI

Ding dong

You guys scared yet?

god faux news is the worst.

Guess it’s more hype?

UK terror threat level raised to ‘severe’

I don’t believe this republican war machine hype. They couldn’t get financing to build the fence on the Mexican border so now they need to claim its an attack threat to get some attention. Cartels make millions a month by transporting drugs across the border using their methods and passages. I highly doubt they would risk their investment and financial stability by allowing ISIS to transport terrorists across the boarder. An attack on US soil would be their worst nightmare as borders will be shut down and destroy cartel profits. I would believe they are against terrorists as much as we are.

I am OK with the air strikes but we should not be fighting on the ground. We will cripple them but they are doing the dirty work. We can not afford another war. We print money to finance it and then what? Cripple our dollar even more making the worlds goods more expensive and then causing millions of people who have money saved up to have a higher cost of living? Who really wins that? Wasn’t that Bin Ladins plan all along to cripple american prosperity by printing money to fight groups we initially supported and built?

rule #1 , there is always money for war.

Ignorance is bliss my friends.

http://www.ratical.org/ratville/CAH/warisaracket.html

Written in 1935, “War is a Racket” is still pretty relevant.

Oh I know people are making money hand over fist with these wars, and im sure they are creating more to watch their bank account grow.
Unfortunately we/our families are stuck in the middle and are effected by this greed/evil.

But we still need to look at our current situation, sit back and say "how can we fix this mess so our kids dont look back and ask themselves ‘how could they let them walk right in’ "

Kind of like how we ask ourselves…how did the Germans just let hitler do what he did.

History repeats itself

• Updated - - -

I can see the argument here

You don’t agree with the current marxist regime? You racist! lol

HA

• Updated - - -

Oh BTW they beheaded another reporter while calling out B.O.

“President Dwight Eisenhower famously warned the U.S. about the “militaryindustrial complex” in his farewell address.”