Wahahaah....Battleship: The Movie

So THIS is what Hollywood makes when they are not busy remaking movies, making sequels/prequels and westernizing foreign films.:dunno

I hear the “Operation: The Movie” and “Hungry Hungry Hippo” are in the works…:crackup:crackup

youtu.be/AHtXj9WOas0

Looks like Battle: LA in the ocean.

I like Liam Neeson. So I will end up watching this.

I heard about this last year, I honestly thought they just gave up on it or something as I hadent heard anything of it.

When I heard what the “plot” was I was like wow, this is going to fucking suck

To be honest it looks kinda bad ass, it may not be that great, but it looks like it will be good eye candy to look at, plus Liam Neeson is fucking bad ass and I will watch damn near anything he is in

Seems like transformers kinda

Has anyone noticed that movies now never have like full on sex scenes in them when in the 90’s every movie had like atleast a solid 5 minute all out show everything sex scene. Do you think its because Aids, morality, or actresses wanting too much to get naked?

I always wondered how an actors or actresses spouse felt know that their better half just cheated on them for money

The movies today cost so much today that they want to appeal to as broad an audience as possible. Less sex equals a lower rating which leads to more asses in the seats and more profits for the execs to buy coke and hookers.

Good point

I actually always wondered that in some of the raunchy sex scenese movies have if they actually do anything or if its just a little rubbing and gridning. I can’t imagine a lot of movie have full on penetration whether you actually see it or not

Yeah I have heard that sometimes it is just grinding and shit but I know I have seen a few movies with some well known actors that there definitely was actual sex going on

Who, Jenna and Jeremy? :lol:lol Are you for real… Post said movies/actors plz, this I’ve got to see.

The color of Night- Bruce Willis/ Jane March is the first one that comes to mind

not 100% sure but I believe Eye wide shut- Crusie/kidman was another one

EWS was just a fucked up movie to begin with.

Looks good to me. I’ll be watching this.

it wasnt that fucked up. shit like that goes on up here in Saratoga and lake George. Fuck Brindisi’s restaurant has a private swingers party once every year and you would be amazed at some of the recognizable faces that are on the guest list for that night

I approve

![http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4NDU1NDMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk4Nzg0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY862_.jpg](http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4NDU1NDMzNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwOTk4Nzg0NA@@._V1._SX640_SY862_.jpg)

I know about togatown. wife used to work up at Gaffenys and had plenty of stories. I don’t frequent there as much as i used to, especially the next ~7 weeks.

-adam