wana help mess with a scammer?????

“BUTT FUCK!”

On a side note, that definately sucks man. I was going to mention this when you said it had “some scratches” on it. That usually means its beat to fuck…no buffing that bitch out!

when u send it back to him, if he is smart enough to do the right thing, do something really messed up to it, something gross lol

Dr. Sayers… she’s wicked cool. Little crazy but it makes for an entertaining class. :retardclap

Beat off on the lip, send it back, go to his house to watch him open it up…laugh…repeat

hahahahha throw in some “hairs” too :rofl

Brian I need to trim my pubes and ass hair tonight so if you want some LMK

:rofl:rofl:rofl

lmaoo leo and adam would there be a chance of fixing it? i knew it would need to be painted didnt think id look like this damm

Eh who knows what the botard fixed the damage with. Could be a huge hole that was caulked up… I would say your best bet is to try and return it for a refund, and get a legit one…your car is too nice to throw that junk on imo

REAL ADDRESS!

David nguyen
20816 S. Western Ave.
Torrance, CA 90501
United States

i am in the process of opening a claim in paypal. I talked to a member on preludepower that sold something to him, so he went in paypal and got his shipping address. woohoo! He has not signed on his preludepower account since the 7th but who knos if he has another name on there or not. I have sent 3 e-mails and 2 paypal money request reminders and still nothing. lets find out all the info we can about this homo!

let the spamming commence !!!

its a free for all now

baby formula and some free pampers are on the way, along with some other nice feminine products !

Whats his phone #, i’ll have the tourettes guy give him a call.

Remind me not to fuck with you guys… ever.

haha good call. I just heard back from him he offered me $80 back. i told him no i want full refund and ill ship it back. He said okay so hes giving me $155 back. I told him that doesnt include shipping so if he wants it back hes paying for it so i said $15 would cover it. So im getting my money back woohoo! soooooooooooooooooo

how should i send the lip back :slight_smile:

i have a FULL roll of shrink wrap. i was thinking of wrapping it sooo tight and sooo thick that he will never be able to get into it. what else should i do to the lip that will say “fuck you” when he opens it. Afterall he screwed me over, now its my turn :slight_smile:

if he screwed you over, he wouldnt be giving you your money back… Why do anything to the lip at all? Seriously, youre getting your money, give him his shit back the way you got it… YOu could be getting fucked completely, But hes doing the right thing and giving back that cash so just give the thing back

yea hes only givinf it back because i kept bitching about it and knows paypal will take it out of his account anyway. if you saw this lip in person i think your would understand the difference between “light scratches” and garbage

Don’t send feces, or anything that involves bodily fluid. You can get yourself into a WHOLE shit load of trouble with that.

i may end up shipping it to someone else who wants to buy it for $50 lol