Want to earn some extra money with little to no effort?

I took home a Murano tonight to get a feel for it. May be getting rid of my X5 and leasing one of these. Amazing features for the money.

:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid:skid

Murano’s are pieces of whale shit.

you know as much as i do that toyota’s imparticular are pretty tricky how they only have options with some models and not others. i.e. short bed only with the trd offroad tacoma etc. tundras only have slide out mirrors on some models etc etc. Toyota doesn’t mix and match options, you can’t add an option, it comes as a package. it annoys me when you ask a questions like does this model come with _____, and your response comes from the saleman flippign through the brochure right in front of you. Seriously? That’s you’re job, and there are probably less than 2 dozen models, you should know all of them front to back.

p.s.

NEGGED.

:crackup i hear ya

That new Pathfinder is sick. I was checking them out earlier this week

oh god your kidding right?

they have no balls… uncomfortable as shit, i take one to training when i go down to nyc and boston and my ass is numb 100 miles into the trip and my back hurts for the next two day… the interior is cheap as shit, nosey as fuck, u can hear every little noise the car makes and then engines are junk! the techs at work do 4 engines a month… ive never seen a car line have so many engine problems

Bout to trade my ctsv in for a new sentra. Be down in a hour.

Still love you.

Have any 4dr stick Frontiers?

:rofl

Muranos are for dirty filthy ladies…bad choice cossey!

I thought that was mustangs? Lol

True story. My ex-wife drives one. :skid

I am pretty dirty and filthy…but in a good way…I clean my car man :ninja:excited

I just see a murano being a new form of a soccer minivan

I fucking hate when my car gets all up in my business… always prying and shit

$58/ month lease for me, so it’s not like I’m paying much for it.

I’m all for the rep what you sell etc but jesus get a new altima or something. Hate those muranos, step down from the x5 IMO

Here’s the deal:

We get a bonus to use towards the lease or purchase of a new Nissan vehicle each month depending on how many cars we sell that month. I’d be trading in my X5 for a good amount (which is near warranty end), then putting a very small amount down towards the lease. The monthly payment for me would normally be around $425/month, but with discount it brings it down to $358, and of I sell 10 cars, I get a $300 bonus. For 15 cars, $400, and so on and so forth.

I want AWD and not too large of a vehicle. Nissan doesn’t sell any AWD cars except for the GTR (Infinitis don’t count). The Rogue is too small, Pathfinder and Armada are too big, and Murano is perfect size. It’s comfortable to me, has plenty of features for me (considering its an LE trim w/ platinum package), and I like how they look.

That makes sense though…I’d rock a rogue or newer maxima