want to find job still

For some reason I think there is a typo in there somewhere hahaha

unfortunatly i meant exactly what i said. kind of sad, but the truth.

lol

if you wanna work full time i might be able to help you out.

:edit:

how old are you?

bad thoughts

i can only work part time im 17 school sucks when it comes to having a job

i got the application for gardenview today ill hand it in tommorow i also reapplied at delta sonic

work at a mall or restaurant you’ll love the tail

Just get a simple part-time job in retail.

It’s easy work, and they are always looking for help pretty much.

NOW CALL AND SET UP A INTERVIEW

how do i go abouts setting up an interview? do i demand it lol idk im new to this

stop at a farm someplace and milk cows. they will probably start you off low 7-8 under the table. i was making 11/hr when i left after a year & 1/2 for school. i could do much more, and is the boss went away, i was there ALL day 3:30 am -10pm.

time hortons bro

haha im only 17 also i work there its easy work. just cant be a ass clown to customers. they dont drug test if thats a problem. i worked there already 3 weeks and starting pay is 7 55 . o and half the kids there all party. so its fun

gl man

go to tim hortons its easy and fun

which one do u work at?

hi my name is… i recently put in a application at your place of employment and was wondering if i could set up a interview with u.(ask for the manager first)

may not even have to go that far, I usually just say “hello this is so-and-so, I put in an application and i’m calling to see if you are currently hiring or looking to…” or some shit like that, ive NEVER been turned down. kind of weird.

but if I dont call back, I also NEVER get called.

Just tell them you have a gun and know how to use it. “So hire me now!!”

mighty taco starts at like $8.75 baller status!

im not working at mighty taco

me and my buddy went and handed in our gardenview applications today, it went fairly good was alomost like an interview we got to talk to the owner and he said 2 dishwashers had just quit recently so this might work out