Want your voice heard? Tune in Tonight... Part 2!

I’ve been invited to go back as a guest on the Talk Local - Mississauga (Cable 10). It’s suppose to air from 8:00-9:00pm on Cable 10 TONIGHT. As you may have remembered, I was on the show last time back in June 2007.

In an email from the producer, I was told: “The approach to the topic will be similar to last time. We will be discussing the effectiveness of the new legislation and the brothers who allegedly killed the two women in Brampton. The other guest confirmed in studio is Constable Greene who was on the show with you (Anna) last time.”

From my past experience on this show, the callers play a HUGE role in the direction of the discussion. Last time I was getting a little frustrated at some of the calls that were complaining about modified cars and street racing, and not enough on the solutions of street racing. Therefore, I’m inviting you all to tune in to the show and add something INTELLIGENT & CONSTRUCTIVE to the discussion!!! :slight_smile:

For a complete recap of my 1st experience on this show, check out http://www.sweetiegirlracing.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282.

Wish me luck! :slight_smile:

I saw your car in the toronto star, on the automotive section about sport compact show. very nice car.

its simple. they bitch and complain about everything. simple solution race track. thats it. if you race you deserve to get nailed if you dont then let it be. only way people wont race as much is having a racetrack or someplace to go.
2 racers killed wow… how many other people have crashed and u dont hear about it all publicity scam etc. this country is going to crap.

its great ur doing this. but u need to ask them some serious questions. cause if not this wont go anyplace.

PS: your forums dont let people register… and if u need a custom look lemme know.

Ontario is a lost cause.

I seriously doubt, anything like this will make a difference.

And, the Goverment is too greedy to build a race track for us. That won’t be happening.

Buttonville airport would be a great place to have a track setup. TONS of room and they don’t have ALL THAT MUCH traffic coming in and out, so they could sacrifice some room. Located almost directly off HWY 404 and 16th avenue. In the ****ing heart of the GTA.

xtngshZ i agree with you. its a lost cause. the goverment would make alot of money from this but they are to stupid to realize it. race track - millions in revenue for the city of toronto every year easy!. but oh well ignorance is bliz