WARNING: MTO doing major bust in burlington.

The ministry of transport is picking trucks and cars off the road right along fairview in Burlington today. They are pulling people into the Burlington mall parking lot and doing full inspections. It’s 7:30am and my work truck just got pulled over and ticketed, that hurts ya boss.

what ticket did you get? and when will those loose pussies ever stop

They’re doing safety inspections, and if your car doesnt pass they pull your plates and tow your vehicle.

is it true that they check how much boost your running? someone told me that u cant run above 7psi, but i personally don’t believe that

lol wtf how would they know how much boost your running they road test it ? or just do a quick shakedown

When they did my car last year they didnt do anything about boost. They just check the road safety stuff, that they would look at if you were to get a safety certificate.

doesnt matter how much boost your running, there after holes in the floor, bald tires, no ebrakes/ horns, and other saftey infractions

Uh oh…

HAHAH lolol

lol a lot of cars run at 1bar…

anyways that sucks! LOL id c them and turn around before going there!

LOL

Talons/ subarus/ mazda speed all have around 15psi stock
and if your car is not road worth it shouldnt be on the road as for no horn im sure they will let that slide but you never know these days…

It’s also Road Safety week so keep in mind that many municipal police forces, as well as the OPP, will be cracking down on distracted driving and other moving violations

so keep your shit in check

i was told about the boost thing from one of my buddies who has a friend with a boosted integra and his car got impounded simply because he was running over 7 psi. But yea like i said i lol’d at it as well. However i think breather filters are not allowed right?

Breathers are not allowed and neither are turbo timers and boost controllers, changing it from stock boost is not allowed on the street

what the hell are you talking about dude

Three ticks, all about expired things equaling $700 stones. Its all under the company name so nothing in coming out of my pocket.
And never.

Jeez what the government wont do for money… Even those Suncor Energy pricks are charging more as the average vehicles mpg goes up. Those evil futtbuckers! >:|

So let me get this straight.If your horn doesn’t work they’ll pull your car off the road?Or give you a $110 ticket?
I can totally understand them pulling a car for holes in the floor or rotten frame rails,etc,etc. but an in-op horn.
So they’re set up on where, like the side of the highway?How could you turn around, wouldn’t they follow you if you were to do that?Kinda like if you were to try to turn around at a R.I.D.E or somthing?

Ya they wait and “chase” after older cars and trucks. I got sent there because the mother fucker cops pulled me over cause I ripped first, and he had nothing to book me on.