Washing Car = Close to Sex?

That carwash place sucks, low pressure, non heated, low soap. The one on sheridan is much better.

I just hit up delta sonic in the winter. I consider them a last resort though in the summer time. $12 bucks and you get to go back for free within 5 days.

The only thing i’m interested in is the underbody spray…but :tdn: to brushs touching my car…

(remember i drive a subaru, if you look at it wrong, it scratches)

:word: thats what i do with my newer car.

I’m not a fan of Delta Sonic at all.

if u go to delta i can gurantee your paint will be fucked. detailing cars that go through delta is a pain in the ass. proper washing techniques is the key to good paint, delta is not one of them

I took my Subaru through there last winter, and I have never seen so many swirls in my life, it was ridiculous, so since then I’ve not gone back.

The BMW will never see a drive thru or touchless car wash.

PC & good products ftw.

Anywho. So Robo on Sheridan is decent just for a spray down? I just need to get crap off.

touchless car washes are fine IMO, i take my DD all the time and never see any marks in my paint

^ word. thats where i took my car too, it was good enough to get the shit Canada puts down for the snow, that crappy sand/salt combo is a bitch to clean, but it did a really good job, and smelled good too lol

+1, agreed, they must have to use some pretty harsh chemicals for their “touchless” washing. Car needs full clay bar treatment and alot of waxing and buffing in the spring. but imo the foam brushes at pay n spray booths are worse.

Yeah but sheridan is far from my house.

BUMP!

yes, this thread still sucks as much as it did two years ago when you created it. :smiley:

:bloated:

i have not washed the rabbit yet.

anyone in the first 2 categories should probably logout and change their tampon.

gross, you’re meant to wash the rabbit after each girl.

i washed my car yesterday. Wasn’t bad at all, but I use warm/hot water in the hose…

it does look a lot nicer after a wash. but by the time i get from union road near center to clinton road, its covered with shit and fucked up anyways, so whats the point.

sex>clean car

atleast im not disapointed after sex

That’s not what she said!

:rimshot:

I have sprayed off my truck twice this winter at the U wash. The thing is still dirty and could care less. I washed my gf’s car this weekend and unfortunately those yellow dots re appeared like on Chino’s old STI. I am not looking forward to the spring to get rid of those.