Water or Coke?

You sure it’s sodium and not other minerals? I always thought since distilled water doesnt have any minerals in it that it would deplete minerals already stored in your body.

Drink 10 cans of soda per day for 2 months. Then switch to 10 bottles of water per day for 2 months. I bet you maintain your HEALTH (not just weight, HEALTH) better with the water. Its all over the internet, so just google it or something. Its common knowledge that water is better for you than soda is. Be it zero calories and zero sugar.

Good to hear that worked for ya Scott! The car is goin 10’s now this year with the weight reduction! :lol

Ok I will try that.

Hey, apparently it already does with the right driver! :banana

There is also an article on the Internet where the author states it is better for you to eat shit than a Big Mac. I’m not sure I believe him, but I guarantee the Big Mac tastes better.

soda gives me headaches and drink it all the time

my retarded polish foreign exchange suite mate constantly tells me how bad it is for me to drink milk because i typically have a glass with every meal.

BUT drinks pepsi about 5-6 times a day! :idiot

You forgot to to add that WHO(world health organization) is adding Flouride into your tap/bottled water with the excuse of “helping your dental health”
1mg Flouride per Liter of water is added in most if not all bottled/tap water at least in America.
I’m not even going to get into what flouride does to your body.