Watervliet + Statie = How Bad?

Spoke with Jeanne Heran just now and will be faxing her my abstract (which is actually completely BLANK). I have no record to speak of.

She’ll let me know what’s up.

Sub’d for ilya losing his virginity.

In prison.

:’(

:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

Must spread rep hahaha

if you dont go with a lawyer its going to get reduced JUST one speed zone… I think anything over 66-72mph is 2 points, 72-82mph is like 4, 82-86mph is like 6 and so on… If you stop being cheap and pay $250 for a lawyer not only do you have a good chance of getting parking on pavement, but you wont even have to go to court.

I got nailed for 97mph a year ago and my lawyer got me parking on pavement

Ilya I’ve got a ton of speeding tickets bro and i’ve NEVER once gotten a lawyer. My record is 100% clean. Lawyers = waste of money.

Some of you saying he’s fine that you got a 80 in a 55 or 60 in a 40 before

he was doing close to 40 over, he’s lucky the cop dident arrest him and impound the car, and he was right on the edge of immediate suspension

I will bet the only reason you did not get completely fucked is because you just pulled right over and did not try to bullshit the cop. I don’t care what anyone says about not admiting your guilt or saying anything until court, the few times I have “kept my mouth shut” I have gotten in worse shit than just admitting to the cop I know I fucked up.

Good luck Ilya, givin your driving record you might get lucky, though im sure your asshole is still going to get a little stretched out with a couple ridiculous fines

Someone needs to get themselves a V1 or a Passport

40 over is pussy shit.

well 80-90MPH over the limit only works out well in the end if the cop tagging you is a friend just confirming your speedo when its maxed out :ninja

:rofl:rofl

I have done 95 over…and got arrest at gun point. :lol (speedin 60 in a 45, speeding in a workzone 120+ in a 35, unsafe passing, reckless driving, reckless endangerment)

I’m banking on my perfect record to help me out quite a bit. And I probably will just pay Jeanne Heran to take care of it.

Were you convicted of that 120+?

So how do you have a perfect record?

this lol

unless he meant to say HAVE-NT

Thats what I’m wondering, if you were convicted of it… it’s still on your record if the judge likes to look hard enough, nothing is ever “completely” gone

I know I’ve told this story before.

Age 16. Ran from cops for no apparent reason :lol.

Got 5 tickets; listed above. 3 misdemeanors and 2 regular.

Paid $300 for lawyer and $500 for one misdemeanor. Other tickets got ‘thrown out’.

Did 1.5 years of a total 3 years probation (good behavior)…record got thrown out/sealed under the “Youthful Offender Status” law(s) as to not F up my future employement.

It may be seen if they look hard enough, but according to my abstract, it’s invisible. I was specifically told when I was 16 that when I fill out job apps, to put never convincted of any crimes, etc. Basically, any background check will not show my incident.

Ahh you should be fine then, pretty sure that specific information would have to be requested by the court that handled it to have that information

he’s not getting parking on the pavement unless hes under 30 with a nice pair of tits.

40 over is pussy shit. talk me after your up at 10 points with 3 tickets pending, one a speeding ticket, all while you don’t really have a license anyway

thats more like it, when did you turn pussy?

Yeah, so, needless to say…I’ve been pretty lucky with my dealings with the court system in this country lol.

Been stopped probably 10 times over the last 10 years and haven’t no record :lol. It’s usually for stuff like tint, etc.