Watervliet + Statie = How Bad?

84 jetta w/ built 2.0 vs my Mazda 323 turbo. :ohnoes

Got yanked for 81 in 65 a few years ago. Talked to the trooper for a bit during the stop, found out he liked coyote hunting. Offered to let him use my land (150 acres) to shoot some yotes that year. Ticket disappeared three days later :slight_smile:

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

sounds like your bs-ing us

yeah i’m thinking you both have to cooperate… otherwise at least one of you is going to be let go.

i mean one guy pulls over, the other one doesn’t… the cops either got to stop or follow, can’t do both. just supprised that both seem to co-operate so much

Well the one that keeps going is prolly going to get nailed harder by the cop so they both probably pull over hoping the other guy will push his luck.

meh, if your not right behind me with your lights flashing i assume you don’t want me to pull over lol.

and i missed your angry gesticulations officer, i make it a point never to make eye contact with oinkers… i mean pigs.

Lol you’re supposed to keep your eyes on the road not the expressions of other drivers right?

Why the fuck is this 5 pages long.

Because racecar

the night the trooper tryed to yank 3 of us, we were cruising along in the left lane around 100mph. he settled in behind me, no lights on yet. next thing I know, he flashes me with his side spotlight… Im like FUCK! pull over to the middle lane, he hits the reds and pulls over the 2 guys in front of me, and as I start passing them i see him motion me over. I got off at the next exit, took backroads home, then freaked out thinking they would come knocking on the door. I had a vanity plate that was easy to remember at the time :lol

I’m not sure if those guys are on this forum. Charlie had a white Evo (IV?) with a cage, and the other guy was maybe named Pete? White STI. Apparently someone called the cops cause “2 white cars are racing down the northway”

That’s sick. Any pics?

i dont have any, sorry

Negged

Why even stop???

Suspension was acting funny didn’t wanna push it.

:rofl

Which brings us to a rather valid point pertaining to the Ilya mobile: maybe if the WINDSHIELD wasn’t so god damn TINTED, he would have been able to see the cop and SLOW DOWN IN TIME!

Shut up fool. It’s 50%. Can hardly even tell it’s there. :lol

I got one speeding ticket once.
One for running a red light in front of a cop.
And one for a loud exhaust.

I never drive more than 10 over.

/story_time

So, evidently Jeanne Heran is too busy or too good to give me a call back after 2 voicemails left, etc.

Friend/coworker of mine is family friends with another lawyer by the name of Robert Law III so I will be speaking to him and seeing what’s what.

no reason to BS, i’ve just been lucky with troopers, local PD’s are a different story, especially guilderland, ive had the worst experiences with them and i know im not the first one.

I guess even my father when he was on the force once got yanked for doing 10 over in guilderland, the cop did not give two shits that my dad was a police officer and wrote him a ticket.