Weather 518

20 dollar twilight at Jiminy? That sounds promising.

My friend from LI might be coming up with his family, so I’ll be there during the day and probably at night too if it keeps on snowing. I’m trying to talk them into going to Gore though, Jiminy gets boring after a couple of hrs…

I’ll talk to a few people and see if they want to take the drive up. For 20 bucks, I’m game. Way better than the 65 dollars the day after christmas.

I will be at Gore thursday-monday snowboarding, green/yellow orage jacket, brown pants.

Season pass?

Yes

Nice. Where are you staying?

My parents have a rental property thats rented in the summer, but empty in the winter. Its about 15-20 min from gore on Schroon Lake.

Oh wow, that’s awesome. Heat/water/electric still turned on during the winter?

Yes! plus my buddys parents own 3 of 5 houses in that circle so we throw some sweet parties up there

I wanna snow board with you guysssss

haha sounds like a good time

then show up! I like riding with 6-7 people so we can get our own gondola all the time.

Yeah for sure, good times up there with no police!

never been to a real mountain. just jiminy.

Looks like Jiminy it is tomorrow.

im heading up to Gore tomorrow with a few friends, $38 with a coke product. calling Johnnyk in the morning to meet us and i think bigred and tdilogic are coming with and maybe a few others not sure

Holy shit did we get some more snow or what? I know I just got the womans car out. Snow was to the top of the tires (16" tires). Thank god it’s nice and powdery

http://badassness.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/tumblr_lazw0p6WrO1qe0eclo1_r9_500.gif

Just skied Mad River all day, thigh deep in the woods.