Weather 518

I’m hearing we’re getting fucked this weekend with snow.

oh yeah wtf i was thinking id be going back to work in the next couple of weeks :banghead

It will be the last facial the New England area will receive until Fall…it HAS to be, we will have snow until July if it isn’t.

Lived in Florida for 5 years, had 4 huricane’s come through one year back in 2004. They really aren’t that bad, alot of wind and rain. Nothing too exciting.

I’m hoping this system goes out to sea further so it only clips us…

:’(:eek3

I think we’re going to be alright here, the higher elevations to the east I think are going to get pretty fucked though

I keep reading 6 inches possible this weekend, friday/saturday. WTF

TIT DIRT!

the real question to me will the fawkers salt the rds just to be safe…so even if we get missed were fawked sideways

Don’t get too used to this, folks.

That’s all, folks!

There’s so much salt now on the road. :frowning:

I am going to buttfuck a cloud god damnit!!!

There is so much salt on my sidewalk its unreal. Rustin my shit right up :lol

This snow is fucking retarded. We better get some heavy rain after. I want to put plates on the car by the the 13th.

Srsly. ! :clap

Hurricane Rita is calling you, she wants to see if you will cover the 10 billion dollars in damages her little winds have done.

When a cloud hands you lemons shove the lemons in its ass and give it lemon-aids!

I’m reading 58* here and we were only suppose to hit 48* today.

I think we will mostly see rain, I don’t see snow happening in what they say will be 42*

Well, 42 degrees but snow for several hours it will probably stick. Fucking retarded if you ask me. NYS literally has 6 months of winter.