{Weed} Stocks & Investing thread

Well I missed the 52 week high, fml, dropped 2$ after, fuck everything basically, assholes lol

Gotta be quicker to the draw!

I’m going to stick it out for a while. Maybe do a stock by stock trimming.

I was trimming my ALEF at 800% gains but still kept 3200 shares.

I took a MASSIVE beating at the start of the day, but by close I recovered, jesus.

fucked by the long dick of the law

anyone else getting bent the fuck over? I’m long on aurora - like 2020 long, but man this is painful

yeah, down about $30k since friday :frowning:

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

triggered my stop loss right at the bell, ten seconds later would have been down 20%, jesus christ

@bing you must be down like 75 by now

So what’s causing the drop? I would have expected after legalization day the stocks would be posting steady gains not crashing.

im down about $65k in less than a week.

You guys gotta take those gains.

I was driving with @bing yesterday though Hamilton and there are dispensaries on nearly every corner. Seeing this, plus the crazy run-ups I’m sure the fast money is basically saying,

I pulled out 50K about 3 weeks ago and smashed my mortgage, house is almost paid off.
I had 20K in Friday, it was 14 yesterday, pulled it out. Would have been 9.

I’m on the side lines for now, may not even get back in now that I won’t have a mortgage any longer.

Still have pogs though, still in the green on that. I truly believe Ripple will take off.

And my gf and I have decided we do not want kids. I’m getting my fucking Ford GT

Then I will leave it to someone who deserves it and I will die a happy fulfilled man

GT

I also have the domain name www.budisus.com for sale if anyone is interested

A few states went legal yesterday, can we say green wave?

last few days have been good for me but still a long way to go.

i have limited US exposure