Weed Stocks & Investing Thread (And Cannabis Campus Buffalo)

Well I missed the 52 week high, fml, dropped 2$ after, fuck everything basically, assholes lol

1 Like

Gotta be quicker to the draw!

I’m going to stick it out for a while. Maybe do a stock by stock trimming.

I was trimming my ALEF at 800% gains but still kept 3200 shares.

I took a MASSIVE beating at the start of the day, but by close I recovered, jesus.

fucked by the long dick of the law

anyone else getting bent the fuck over? I’m long on aurora - like 2020 long, but man this is painful

yeah, down about $30k since friday :frowning:

bahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

triggered my stop loss right at the bell, ten seconds later would have been down 20%, jesus christ

@bing you must be down like 75 by now

So what’s causing the drop? I would have expected after legalization day the stocks would be posting steady gains not crashing.

im down about $65k in less than a week.

You guys gotta take those gains.

I was driving with @bing yesterday though Hamilton and there are dispensaries on nearly every corner. Seeing this, plus the crazy run-ups I’m sure the fast money is basically saying,

I pulled out 50K about 3 weeks ago and smashed my mortgage, house is almost paid off.
I had 20K in Friday, it was 14 yesterday, pulled it out. Would have been 9.

I’m on the side lines for now, may not even get back in now that I won’t have a mortgage any longer.

Still have pogs though, still in the green on that. I truly believe Ripple will take off.

And my gf and I have decided we do not want kids. I’m getting my fucking Ford GT

Then I will leave it to someone who deserves it and I will die a happy fulfilled man

GT

I also have the domain name www.budisus.com for sale if anyone is interested

A few states went legal yesterday, can we say green wave?

last few days have been good for me but still a long way to go.

i have limited US exposure

What do you guys think about the Cannabis Campus announced for Buffalo?

The campus will be designed to handle a variety of company needs including research and development, cultivation, manufacturing, and distribution.

The building of the high-tech cannabis company is a joint project with Zephyr Investors, which is a San Diego real estate development company led by Buffalo native, Brad Termini. Termini is the co-founder and board director of Flora, a company that conducts business in the health and wellness space, and has operations throughout California and offices in Buffalo.

Construction of the facility at Buffalo Lakeside Commerce Park will get underway once the NYS legislature approves Governor Cuomo’s cannabis legislation for the legalization of recreational cannabis, which should be a slam dunk coming March or April. The Governor has been pushing for the legalization, as a way to bolster the NYS economy.