Weighed the boat last night.

Na I post how my car won’t start, and how to change the plugs.lol

touche :lol:

see you tomorrow

ya, I got stock plugs and wires. maybe you can help me change them?

None of my posts are about plug wires…I think I was bitching to you about how MSDs suck…

msds are tits.

[quote=“turbo ls1 ss,post:23,topic:36545"”]

3900+ bitchez

[/quote]

Me too, I really need a diet.

[quote=“FBodyMadnezz,post:45,topic:36545"”]

msds are tits.

[/quote]

msd’s suck. they have a lovely tendency of backing themselves off.

i havent had any problems or seen any, and weve put em on tons of cars. what do you guys use? stockers?

no i have taylors.

wrong thread i suck

sub 2200 with driver… so do i win a prize or something

[quote=“psychopjv,post:47,topic:36545"”]

msd’s suck. they have a lovely tendency of backing themselves off.

[/quote]

word

[quote=“mindless,post:51,topic:36545"”]

sub 2200 with driver… so do i win a prize or something

[/quote]

sound slike good competition for the omni…hehe. screw racing let’s have a weigh-off!!!

wow, some light fbods out there. my bimmer is estimated 3500lbs with driver but id love to confirm this somehow. Anywhere that i can get a weight??

We went to the truck stop on Walden…by Kmart…

Hehe I weighed my buick with a full tank of gas, 2 12 inch subs, a rifle case that was full and countless other shit in it.

no people. 3943

With me and my 3 fat friends

wieghed at the flying J on the way to darien

Shit there is a place to get weighed down near the river. Turbo do you remember the spot i havent lived in B-lo for like 2.5 years now but we went there. I think it is on river rd past KS yea thats where it is…i think. And to whoever asked yes i have both bumper supports out no problems. !air, !egr, !doorbars, !exhaust, !any sound deadening, !anything else not needed to run. Im sure my car is under 3,000 on raceday without me in it.

That’s a lot lighter than I woulda thought. Not bad.

My dsm weighed in at 3040 without me in it and a full tank of gas. No radiator fluid though because it was all over the ground :wink:

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:57,topic:36545"”]

Shit there is a place to get weighed down near the river. Turbo do you remember the spot i havent lived in B-lo for like 2.5 years now but we went there. I think it is on river rd past KS yea thats where it is…i think. And to whoever asked yes i have both bumper supports out no problems. !air, !egr, !doorbars, !exhaust, !any sound deadening, !anything else not needed to run. Im sure my car is under 3,000 on raceday without me in it.

[/quote]

they have been closing the river rd one lately.

Like i said i havent lived there in over two years. It was closed sometimes also when we would go out there guess you just have to get lucky.