weird sound coming from front end

hey guys im driving a 94 honda del sol and for some reson every time i do 30+ min trips on the throughway my steering is stiff and really squealie, and so is my suspention. this only happens when im driving on the throughway not on streets. the sound is very annoying and am planning a trip to florida next month and i dont want any annoying noises, anyone know where the problem might be or had something similar?

thats the worst description ever, bring it to a shop, put it in the air and put it in gear, try to recreate the noise

haha going 20+ hrs in a del sol willbe fun

Because I have no idea what you just said, I’m going to guess a bad power steering pump.

Check the trans-flux manipulator, it’s probably running rich.

Check your power steering fluid level.

Your suspension hardener may be out of whack if it’s tightening up on you.

not really a easy way to describe it, fluids good, pumps good.

Try.

Harder.

When you sound like a 5 yr old and put in 20% effort it’s very hard for us to 1- take you srsly, and 2- try to remotely give you the slightest amount of advice/help.

This seems to be a trend with you on here.

Just pour oil all over everything. It’ll loosen up. :tup:

That’s exactly what I do to my women.

take it to like mr tire or any generic crap shop like that, tell them your problem but dont give them permission to do anything . They will give u a list of shit that is wrong , trouble shoot that list to see what is actually wrong and could possibly be the problem

Lol ur new here, and you have the patience of a saint with this guy…

yea I know its not really good advice, but it will give a starting place and he can get help for there on

you sound weird…i cant understand what your describing. i’ll test drive it for $20 and can maybe help you lhahaha