weird wheel problem

ok here is sumthing i havint seen happen before…when i turn my steering all the way to the left it turns realllllllllly far and is almost sideways,while on the right side it turns both ways with no problems…the car is currently up on jack stands.

also i still have the problem with the clutch. where it goes to the floor with no resistance what so ever…and stays there…like i said the car is up on stands…so it wont be going newhere ne time soon so when i have time to kill its done by fixing these type of problems…if neone knows wut it is how hard to fix and wut this will cost me ( as u can see i dont…so sumone with more experience with these problems would be great. )

for the clutch, you will need to bleed the line. if that doesn t work than you will most likely need a new master cylinder.

Wheels???

^^^ Yup, but also check your lines themselves, as well as slave cyl. for any leaks.

Good luck.

thanks alot…and as for that wheel isint that fuked up man? how the hell can one wheel ( drivers side ) turn so damn far to the left!!..i might be able to get a pic if that would help :shock:

how would i bleed the clutch…and if i need a new master cyl, how big will the hole be in my pocket :cry:

Before you bleed the clutch adjust the pedel hieght. Move it in smal incramints. Turn the rod clockways as to bring the pedel offthe floor. I am willing to bet, that will solve your problem. It takes less then 2 min to do and if that does not work then bleed the lines. I have seen this happen more then 10 times and have fixed it with in minutes.

thanks alot…ne ideas about the wheel :shock:

This description is terrible dude! :lol:

Haha, seriously though, post a pic and give us some details…maybe a tie rod out of whack or something? :dunno:

I think one should bleed the clutch before checking this.

ok im gonna post some pics soon just to show u how wack it is :lol:

I think one should bleed the clutch before checking this.[/quote]

Unless the hydralic system has been worked on. You should not need to bleed the clutch, unless you have been seriuosly driveing hard. However the wear of the friction material can cause the pedel location to be incorect. It is also harder to bleed the lines with the pedel droping to the floor all the time.

clutch is fixed now…replaced the master cyl and the slave cyl…still have that wheel problem and now i need to remove the windshield ( always had to…no time )…this is a simple task but i want to do it as easy as possible so im wondering how i would take out the glass,in one peice if possible :stuck_out_tongue: