Went to FNF4 pre-screener...I'm in the movie!

Yep, that is right I am an extra throwing up gang signs in the 4-way drag launch scene LOL. I have mad pics of the set but I think I might get sued hardcore if I post them.

Original cast is back and have taken some acting classes. Damn they look old now. Chemistry is good between actors although Letty dies too early in the movie to appreciate her character.

Plot is so much more bulletproof this time you actually are engaged by the storyline. Although Tokyo Drift was probably more unique. Some cool cars in here as well with classsic muscle and even an RS200 and the LM001…if you don’t know what those are you are not a true car guy!

Scenery is great, lots of eye candy and the storyline isn’t as predictable as one would expect either.

Lots of classic/corny new lines too!

“Only pussies use Nitro Meth” -Vin Diesel

lol Nice. Someone needs to find you, clip it and make an animated .gif for use on here now.

SPOILERS!!!

lol last time for fnf tokyo drift… someone posted up pictures of a SPOILER!

Yo dawg, I heard you like spoilers, so we put a spoiler on your spoiler, so you can have downforce while you have downforce.
http://rofl.wheresthebeef.co.uk/REDDITD%20Spoiler%20Spoiler.jpg

letty dies??? aw man… i dont need to see the movie anymore… u ruined it for me

You know if they make something like this for an S14? :/:

yea i didnt need to see that:(

im ashamed that i am going to go see this at some point.

for people that watched the 3rd movie. watch the beginning of this one to see a special guest driver. lol. no it aint me.

there is an RS200 in it??? thats baller! that car could chew anything on the roads. not to mention the TMIC set up :slight_smile: seems ford could make something good for once.
as for the LM001, i think lambourghini should stick to cars and not hummers lol

Of course it isn’t you! We saw you at Driftmania and everyone can confirm that you would not be well suited to drive in Tokyo Drift :wiggle:

another spoiler… im going to guess its Han or whatever the spelling is…

“I won it from my friend han…”
“I didnt know he was into american muscle”
“he was when he was rolling with me…”

“chemistry is good between actors although Letty dies too early in the movie to appreciate her character.”

Thanks for RUINING the movie Dave!

figured

Next time put in “warning spoiler” in your thread title.

Thanks

-1 for Dave. Fucking asshole, thanks for ruining the movie that I’ve been waiting 4 years for.

haha i can’t wait to see this…and keep an eye out for Dave…i can’t wait for some serious one liners

Haha ya I shoulda warned for a spoiler in there my bad Fobwall’s life is now pointless. But that Letty death rumor was circulating around publicly so I thought everyone knew! C’mon haven’t you been following blogs 10x daily to find out new info?

I held plot secrets, hero cars and photos for months I couldn’t do it anymore.

temporary ban on you, till we finish watching the movie haha jokes :stuck_out_tongue: