West End Meet...every wednesday

Hahahaha, that was the only unintentional jew-jab I’ve made so far. I was actually just going for the whole “very forgettable” factor. :wink:

I didn’t make the ‘jew-jab’ connection… I was talking about the forgettable thing… LOL! You twisted assed son of a whore monger’s daughter!

It takes a pretty unique boy to come up with such a unique insult :stuck_out_tongue:

your all homos take your dicks out of each others ass’s :stuck_out_tongue:

lol you should talk mr brown nose hahaha i talked to that girl, she said your too short for her so she wont bother with you SLAM hahahahahaha

fyi, solarian that was the best unintentional jew-jab ive ever seen haha

Girl? She asian? No asian, no care lol.

They like me! They really really like me!!!

Not reachin tonight,

But will for sure be a great night for a meet!

Who’s coming out tonight anyway? im gonna be there for sure

not reaching either, gonna stay home and finish some midterm essay.

Trying to stick it in this girl’s pooper, but if that doesn’t pan out, I’ll come.

Out of spite I imagine?

So I guess you’ll be there tonight then.

Dan - Hahahaha, I totally should! Bastard is studying for a test tonight, so it’s the perfect time to Soopaman that hoe.
Mark - We shall see =)

Ill be there, but is this meet still at the tim hortans on burnhamthorpe and hurontario?

Its the timmies across from square one

What time does everyone usually show up at?

well i work at square one, i need to make a quick stop at a rogers video to pay off my phone bill and then i’ll be there so either by 9-9:30 ish is the time you should be aiming for

ZZzzzz… Looks like no booty tonight =/ I’ll be fuckin pissed if I don’t get none tomorrow either… I’ll see you bishes at SQ1

PWNT.