whast left of the accident

ok ladys n gents. if there is anything on a bare body you need. quarter windwos. or anything ask me about it. but ill leave u guys with some quality pics of the remains

lol my friend and his quote of the year on the hood

carpet is out tomorow.

the jdm sides are off and thats pretty much how the flat bed is takin it

Signals are gone and so are the jdm vents :stuck_out_tongue:

dash and woodgrain is in for now. the steering will stay till the car is loaded up then its commin with me :stuck_out_tongue:

thats it for now. IF THERE IS ANYTHING U WANT LET ME KNOW
but more pics will fallow tomorow. Its a sad site. . . buttt the day will come on friday when she is gone to be crushed into a cube.

crushed into a cube… ask around im sure someone would like this as a parts car to have laying around for projects u might even make some loot out of it.

for what its left im selling it off. but hell if anyone needs this car and is willing to come get it. PLEASE tell me so i can get it the **** out of here my friend and i have now pulled my sr, his ka, now his ka-t is going in, and my dohc has to come out, and my sr put in a 91 plus as soon as i find it :stuck_out_tongue:

how is the hatch on it? rusty or rustless?

bro keep the carpet lol. it looks pretty good jsut needs a good cleaing cuz i see alot of guys who buy s13 go out and hunt for new carpet lol. anyways how bad is the frame? was the strut tower damanged?

hey frame has been repaired. and i dont think the towers moved so i will go get some pics and whatn ot

Lol… I thought i was the only guy… I found another carpet and steamcleaned it at my shop before i put it in.

man thats sad :frowning: I almost got rear ended by a redneck pickup asshole today… thank God I have good reflexes and could zip by the other car fast enough… I was changing lane to the left and he seemed to have only been accelerating faster and faster not caring of the fact that I was in the lane now… being a stock KA I didn’t have enough power to accel forward to get away from this idiot, so I zipped by to the right with already other cars around… I couldn’t believe the asshole just kept stepping on it and didn’t slow down wtf was his problem.

how much you want for that half drinken coke lying on your carpet? very interested…

cruise control on off switch…?

I say take out the door panels and other stuff you see in the for sale section…

sorry to hear man, but you might as well make as much money back as you can. set aside a day or two and strip the car down of any worthy parts, there will always be buyers for most of the parts. Americans are willing to pay big bucks for a clean dash like that

You almost got rear ended by dustin?

e-brake lines, hatch, and some other mis. shit. hit me up on msn or grab my number from ted i need to know asap. thanks.