What a great fucking day!!!!

im sorry to hear about the g-pa and the gf only time will tell with her

Sorry about your loss, man, I lost someone close to me on friday. Talkin cars I found helped me! Just ask Steve!

hey bro, sorry for your loss, you have my number if you need anything, give me a call!

(dont let rankin steal cuddle time away from me either ;))

You are always gonna lose money chasing women, but you will never lose women chasing money :wink:

Quote of the year. :thumbup

GREAT quote :rofl

:hug :frowning: Sorry about your grandpa! Hopefully you can make it to AZ and Cali… that will help you I’M SURE!

And the gf thing sucks too but if it’s meant to be then you’ll get back together! :hug

theyre already back together!!!

fuck that shit

again wtf no invatation!!! expesually last night!!! wtf!!! :Idiots

why? cuz you werent happy with where you were last night?? :shifty

NO i was more than happy where i was last night :shifty:ninja

it was a joke cuz he never talks to me anymore :frowning:

no were not…

U like that pic i sent you when strip beer pong started? :lol she got down to her socks… which was stupid bc it was her underwear or her socks… and shes to stupid to relize the difference. :rofl. Friday is a bigger and better party. ill let you know.

then why did you have to leave my house last night cuz she called??? hhhmmm?? liar!! lol

?? steve said he’ll be there til ~3am, and i didnt wanna stay there 3am. I wanted to goto my friends. (altho not planned) Strip beer pong > Adult swim.

agreed…but next time I want to be invited!!!

then you need to be in such activites that occur there. :shifty

what who was at her house?:shifty twas not me i was home sleeping at 3am when u fucking texted me!

yea well if chris really stuck it in her ass :ahh… and next time i go there i aint staying to long cuz im not smelling like pure reffer when i come home i almost gagged getting in the car from the smell