WHAT A JOKER!!! xD

So i was in the barbershop gettin a haircut and this one dude who starts YAKKING about how K20 is a GOD LIKE engine… LOL he said how there was a youtube video… with a STOCK ! YES EVERYONE A STOCK K20a engine beating a motorcycle ROFL… he also said how RSX can own a R32 GTR in a second…LOL

so i told him… b4 u talk shit about an R32 buddy learn the history of cars…

damn that really GRINDED MY GEARS! xD

He is somewhat right

specially when there arn’t many heavily modded r32’s in Canada.

See most people like us nissan people are all about raw power, these honda guys are talking about power to weight ratio, meaning they put a k20 in it and strip the car down to bare tin with one seat and blah blah.

And thats how they beat skylines, but the fact is that is so rare in Canada its almost not true.

although the rsx comment, i doubt it unless the its a rsx type r with boost and the R32 is stock, again anything is possible in words, i have never seen a situation like that in Canada. I know of, rsx-type S’s getting their asses handed to them by maxima’s.hmmm.

a k20 in a stripped eg hatch would just destroy any stock r32. I’m not too sure about the rsx though, I was under the impression that it is relatively heavy.

^^^ see i agree with you, but arguments like this get so out of hand.

Initially two guys start talking about cars and then they quarell on who’s car owns, and start making rediculous statements like my Honda is faster and will do this, and the Nissan person would say the same thing back, and it goes back and forth like an angry women looking for tampon, you will never win the argument.

I mean people should look at it from stock vs stock point of veiw and then from the modified vs modified.

saying ohhh a K20 EG civic for example, will kill a R32 (stock) is okay, but then #1 does the person actually own a k20 eg, and even if they did outrun a R32 stock, whats the big deal, it a stock R32. < just an example, not putting down anyone.

at the end of the day we still drive what we have.

EG6 with K20 pwns my Z. Proven on shannonville… Z’s way too heavy compared to them.

GSR + Turbo Also Pwns

Having a 500hp civic is like coming out of the closet, shocking at first but in the end it’s still gay.

AGREED! =)

I just dont like civic owners thinking that K20 beats all… have respect for other cars coz you wont noe wats under the hood… :drivin