What Bov is this??

hey BAS pm me PLEASE

Nothing there. Not that it matters, don’t bother pm’ing me. There’s nothing between you and I but air.

Brent

yes BAS, a total of 2 reportings. How many cars did you actually do intercooler piping or exhausts on? like 5?

Whats this business you speak of? making pie cuts that leak and selling used JDM parts out of your parents basement?

I call bullshit on all your responses, it simply doesnt add up. You didnt sell your FC, and you get miniscule amounts of business because you get ZERO respect since you’re a total piece of shit.

Your work and lies have much in common, theyre horrible and have leaks.

and here I was answering your request for a where and when… … so make up your mind. ‘you wanna and you don’t wanna’… it’s all very confusing.

stop changing the subject you little bitch

He did an admirable job on both my setup and Andrews setup…

He will be doing my next one…

lol, one out of 20 was actually pleased with the work, how much and how long did it take?

it’s amazing how you can all be so overwhelmed by the same , single pin hole leak…

I didn’t realize you knew me personally either… how else would you know anything personal about me…

get off the band wagon kid… come back when you have something like hard facts to sling at me./.

BAS, didn’t you do the piping on casey’s car (uprise240) ?

Actually that would be two…

Took him about 8 hours or so working non stop…

Cost about 300 something… thats labour, assorted parts that were required…

He chopped and tigged every inch of the 304 stainless I had, even welded to cast with the proper rod…

Gave me a lifetime gauruntee on the welds…

Pleasure to do business with…

those ‘two out of 20’ are engineers… the rest a) aren’t engineers and probably have no technical background to make then qualified to comment beyond tier personal opinions and B) never met me or had any work done by me, so again just personal opinion.

so which opinion carries more validity… this should be easy, even for you

Casey has a tendency to do things on the cheap…

so you are calling you customers idiots?

but your cars suck so who cares

any bets on when this is moved to the drama section. i say 12:05am

peace

you still are not an engineer until you engineer something…

Class act…

i’ll move it to drama in a bit… i gotta tuck my boy into bed first

no. not that I’m aware of… did he buy it off of someone else, V mount from dips old S14 maybe ? the only car I lost track of I had done was sold to montreal and that guy contacted me to do some more work on it…

i think its better off left here in car chat. so everyone can state their opinion
i still stick to the 2 out of 20.

btw 8 hours in total working on the car non stop. but how long was it gone for when he was not working on it. and if he did it 8 hours straight then good job.
i still think bas is an ass tho :stuck_out_tongue: