What brand of Hard-drives do you prefer? *poll*

That actually sounds pretty good, i only get a couple of hours max, but i have old and clunky 17" macbook pro, battery doesnt hold charge well anymore, and the drive is pretty fast for a laptop drive, so it chews up the battery way faster.

I guess i should also learn better punctuation then 100 commas.

IMO, it has nothing to do with brands. I firmly believe that ALL consumer laptops are pieces of shit. With the exception of maybe the Apple ones, they seem to be okay.
My laptop is a Dell Latitude. Their corporate level, all magnesium casing, led backlight keyboard baller line. Look up the Dell Latitude E6500, I looked really hard to find something that I will be happy with. Build quality, fit and finish on these is like nothing else.
There’s barely any plastic on this thing anywhere. It is a magnesium unibody type casing, it’s extremely stiff and light, the top is brushed aluminum, and the screen hinges are machined billet aluminum. There’s ZERO slop or play in my screen. I seriously love this laptop to death.
Don’t pay full price though, they’re ridiculous. Dell Canada wants like $2500 for it. Go to Dell USA, Outlet, and get a refurbed one. I got mine for $759 USD, $900 CAD to my door. You’ll have to do some work though, have to ship to the USA and pick it up yourself, as you’re not allowed to ship to Canada.

IMO, it has nothing to do with brands. I firmly believe that ALL consumer laptops are pieces of shit. With the exception of maybe the Apple ones, they seem to be okay.
My laptop is a Dell Latitude. Their corporate level, all magnesium casing, led backlight keyboard baller line. Look up the Dell Latitude E6500, I looked really hard to find something that I will be happy with. Build quality, fit and finish on these is like nothing else.
There’s barely any plastic on this thing anywhere. It is a magnesium unibody type casing, it’s extremely stiff and light, the top is brushed aluminum, and the screen hinges are machined billet aluminum. There’s ZERO slop or play in my screen. I seriously love this laptop to death.
Don’t pay full price though, they’re ridiculous. Dell Canada wants like $2500 for it. Go to Dell USA, Outlet, and get a refurbed one. I got mine for $759 USD, $900 CAD to my door. You’ll have to do some work though, have to ship to the USA and pick it up yourself, as you’re not allowed to ship to Canada.