What did you do to your car today?

and it saddens me that there are members who think im a douchebag because I support my friends. shit happens though. I felt it was worth throwing in my sig. gave me a good laugh

People are stupid enough to call you a douche for supporting your friend. lolwut?

Its a long story. theres a thread about it on here. a friend of mine had an accident happen while he was working on his car. so naturally everyone is making absurd claims about it. but thats how it goes on the internet

Link to the thread?

oh shit , i didnt even notice. I had my dad pick it up for me and i coulda sworn i told that cock ass 5w-40. When i did the change i didnt even think to look.

good looks!

lol bret aka mk4 is an interesting breed of hater don’t sweat it dave.

There are lots of d bags on here. As you can see by the conversation had earlier on this and the last page :lol
Some people just never learned to grow up in life…

I dont have a link handy, but it listed in my sig “rusty is no more” is the thread title

hahah not sweating it one bit. it made me lol, so I figure Id share it with the community.

bought some new exhaust hangers, ya no more exhaust clunkng on my rear beam.

fried my amp, got pissed, ripped everything out of my car. soon to be selling all my car audio

lit my IRS on fire and danced around it with my solid axle on my shoulder.

Uncovered it, took it for a ride and then put a for sale sign in the window.

I want your irs

You can have the hole fucking car bro, Bring me a bank check.

well I actually meant Jeff since his is out already but since youre selling yours how about we even swap rears before you sell it and Ill buy you a 12 pack?

I dont want your car. I hate convertibles and dont care for the new edge body style at all.

wayne, how much are you asking for it?

no idea. make me a serious offer.

23.45, a ball of lint, a marble, a paperclip, and not one but TWO reach arounds

if you dont know then your not ready to sell it :wink: