What do you think? [Bike runs from cops]

lol

And just so we aren’t confused. I do not promote running, and here’s why.

In the 2nd video that one cop really needs to chill out. You can see at the end his buddies tell him to take a walk and he’s over the by the car pound his chest like a monkey.

Ha… watching again something he threw out of the guys pocket disappears into the heater intake when he throws it toward the windshield of the cop car.

Haha, andddd…see ya!

Second video I was waiting for that hothead cop to throw a fist lol

i definitely lol’d at the first video…

the second one had a bunch of crap that made me grumpy. No helmet and crazy cop. I thought he was gonna hit that street sign pole too

Yeah same here, I was like ruuhhhh ohhh!!!

The first video just explains why I never have a desire to own a “fast” car, I like the ability to go 213,908,408,973,214 mph in less than .05 nanoseconds.

What do I think?

I think he got away.

Oh hell yeah, that cop was like “sigh…welp, maybe next time…”

I would never have the balls to run. I’ll take the speeding ticket over a %4 chance of getting away from the cops without them seeing my plate.

Yup, same here. I like freedom.

a very safe three point turn by the cop

Try this shit in Texas and don’t be surprised when they spike strip the bike…well at least in Waco.

lol he didnt even try

My take on this… Video 1: LOL Most people who stunt won’t stick around for the cops. Made me lol at how he just took off.
Video 2: Kid should have kicked it up a notch, or ten notch’s!
Running isn’t the smartest thing. AT all, if your going to do it make sure you know where your going/ where you are. Don’t just stay on 219, But every rode I stopped for was gravel… All in all I will not be riding the streets next year, race plastic is being ordered along with a suit. Track only for this kid. For a year or so. FML

Don’t be gay, lol. You can still ride damnit, just dont ride like an asshat.

ROAD…

ROB!

sorry I highlighted the word in question.

Ha, it’s cool. Just felt like “yelling” your name lol.

sweet I think i heard you over the intenetz