what i've been working on lately

hmmmm is that something i can get at walmart?

Originally posted by BlueMeanieTSi
yeah lol, making a scale model of an actual DTM car is hella-rice :smiley:

bodykit on benzo = rice

it’s not a kit, it’s a whole carbon fiber body and it actually serves a purpose

it’s not a kit, it’s a whole carbon fiber body and it actually serves a purpose

RICE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Quik
RICE :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

not really.

Originally posted by BlkP42E
not really.
CORRECT:D

:gives: its a toy

good observation there:D

quik = RICE!!!:tounge:

be careful dood, this things quick don’t think i left it stock either…u may get owned by a toy :burnout:

be careful dood, this things quick don’t think i left it stock either…u may get owned by a toy :burnout:

put a warning up for honda folks.

:rofl: :rofl: :bigok:

the motors already a hybrid, it’s got a couple extra batteries in it, some board rewiring. call it a toy if u want it’s still faster n u

Kurt go to a hobby store that sells Slot Cars. They have all kinds of decal kits like that includeing the ones for european racing. I used to have a Jergermister Decal kit. I know JC Hobbies in Penn Hills sells them and there use dto be a place up in the twon of butler on the main drag that had 3 giant tracks. Not sure if they are still up there but the have the decals also…

shaggy getting called out bye a toy

Originally posted by slowcamaro
shaggy getting called out bye a toy

nah, quik was :stuck_out_tongue:

i got the Supra version for christmas… i bought the stage 2 motors and gears… how did you rewire it? have a link to some how to?

Originally posted by BlackZ28
i got the Supra version for christmas… i bought the stage 2 motors and gears… how did you rewire it? have a link to some how to?

use some 18g wire and rewire the motor from the board, then build a hybrid motor for some torqueout of an old crest spinbrush

Originally posted by Pewterss
quik = RICE!!!:tounge:
your just jealous

you are rice. your “chrome” krylon hood says so :smiley: