What should I do with my "BASS BOAT" 56k warning

Pssssh… easy there, I recall someone dying THREE times to this newbie :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit: And I distinctly remember one being a headshot with an AK :wink:

if you read my Post it says

and I never personally look at the floor but i know there wasn’t holes in it.

I see the bird beak plyers maybe u poked the holes? but anyways its an S13 with almost 300K on the ODO I listed in the Ad that the previous engine blew
and we installed a new 1 ourself. that was mentioned in the Ad aswell.

[COLOR=“Magenta”]Yeah whateverrr, they were clearly all like kill steals and flukes. However, my kills were like pure 1337s@uce Chuck Norris roundhouse-to-the-face pwnage. I recall I even naded you which counts as like 5 kills. Sit down n00blet and go grab a powerade during the map change my fellow cyber athlete [/COLOR]

Hahahahahaha, it would appear someone was sipping on some haterade there :stuck_out_tongue: I may not have gotten a lot of kills, but they were def legit. I will give props for that grenade though, that was some serious shit right there, you bounced that thing off 3 walls or some shit haha

he must not have known about the rust in the orange car either… cause u know the frame was coverd in fiberglass to hide the hugeeee holes in it… but u know he wouldent be buying shitty cars and makeing them look good on the outside so newbs would buy them for 1100 i think he told me he got it for… then sold it to me for 200 as i parted it out and sent it to be made into re-bar where it belongs.

I’m not surprised shit like this happened. In the end it all comes down to the seller. I don’t think that it’s moral (I can’t think of a better word right now) to “unknowingly” sell someone a death trap.

Nelly can get away with stuff like this now but his reputation on SON has definitely been hurt. However, if he were to start a business and sells products like this, he could get into serious trouble.

Also, for you newbs, whenever you see someone selling a car, always wonder why they are selling it. Sometimes you see a guy selling a car with TONS of mods and you’re like wow this is so worth it!

And this is what happends.

he bought it for for $800 he even looked at the Frame and i let him look a tthe car , Thourolly , I didnt stop any1 from lookin at the frame, or poking it etc.

You should have told him I guess. Newbs obviously don’t know what they are getting into.

I dont think this will Ruin my name btw I dont plan on selling another S13 for a good while and My Aero Parts are still the shit.

And if i were in your shoes what would i be doing right now? …kicking myself in the ass for not inspecting the car before i bought it , because those who did buy our cars had more then enough chances to look over them

Theres no way you can not know about a huge gash of a hole in a frame floor…ect…if you know anything about 240sx. its oviously been painted by a buddy ect just to quick sell and slap some cheap wing and rims…i dunno i dont really care i dident buy the car so sellers fault? or buyer for buying the rust bucket?

im prettuy sure the buying wasent told about all the rust and of he was then …its there own fault.

the buyer was told that the frame was rusty thats why we provided a new frame rail nut we never had the car up on a lift too see holes in the floor , like i said i think he saw the rust and poke those holes out with the bird beak plyers in the pics , either way he should have checked because i used to drive this car in the rain and there was no puddles in the carpet or anything

the sound detoning was probably covering the holes, when it came off so did the rust.

legally you can’t sell a car that cannot be made road worthy AS road worthy. Legally the buyer can take the seller to court for this on a civil level and can be charged on a criminal level as well.

yea he took the sound deadening off in that pic, my bro never had that exposed when we had the car .

anyways part it out if u want, you;ll probably make your money back then scrap the Shell he paind 300 for that spoiler alone i know alot of ppl here want that spoiler. and the hatch is original you could get another 100.
900 for the rims and tires , 80 for the clean hood, 100 for the Oem lip
50 for the front bumper(maybe).

1530 so far

plus theres the lights 150 front lights another 150

thats 1830

and the car swas bought for `1900 I listed that i would part it out in the original Ad but it ,ended up being sold . …anyways lock this thread as its about what he should do with the car and i think theres been anough suggestions,…even stupid 1’s

^^ Ian, you’ve perked my interest.

How does this work exactly?

you said “you can’t sell a car that cannot be made road worhty AS road worthy”.

He mentioned that the car was sold “as-is”. Doesn’t that basically mean “might not be road worthy” ?

If you could elaborate it would be apprecaited - might save us all some big hassles later in life.

-J

the one at fault is the buyer for buying before inspecting.

u can fix anything if u really want to… look at sockingtons project 240… he remade it better then most ppls running ones…

Yeah Ian, that’s pretty interesting. I’d definitely like to hear more about that. I actually never knew about it either.

:werd: put a link to the law or sumthin i never heard of that , and the car was sold as-is

if the vehicle was not sold with some type of gaurantee (cert, e-test etc.), or in other words, sold as-is… then there is nothing the kid can do.

What Ian is saying is bullshit for various reasons, one being that theoretically any car can be restored and there is no one that can prove otherwise, certainly not your municipal court or a Justice of the Peace. If that were the case it would be illegal to buy write-offs or parts cars etc.

however, what is very disheartening is that someone would actually sell that piece of shit for that amount of $$$ to anyone, let alone a fellow club member.

you obviously knew the shape it was in… you painted over the rot… look at it.

The car is literally seperating into multiple pieces… bah… just paint that shit, it’ll hold.

This whole situation is honestly disgusting.

if you ask me, you should not be allowed to use the classifieds section after this bullshit.

come on… it would take you 2 hours to poke out that much of the floor with a pair of needle-nose pliers

Haterade Be kicking in , I bet you were waiting for that eh bing