What undercover PD cars have you spotted in your area?

yup, walsh lives about 5 doors away from me…

I’ve seen plain jane Malibus, Benz, BMW, Avalanche, Suburban, plain jane Charger… Not marked whatsoever but have radios to get in contact with marked cars if needed. :ohnoes

Pretty clever way to generate revenue if you ask me. :lmao I’m surprised they don’t have an undercover street car going to the spot pulling people over for illegal street racing… :ohnoes

out in washington, they had a street racing task force. a tarmac black evo and a black STI, both with fart pipes, lowered. but they had sneaky little strobes and red/blues… sneaky sneaky… they used to cruise around on the highways looking for races. they had non exempt plates like some unmarked cars have, but they were registered to XXX-WSP which is a washington state patrol license plate…

Bet it would be fun to cruise around in one of those! :banana That’s awesome. I bet they got a lot of people that way, too.

Thats nuts man. Must be a fun job.

chris… that guy lives by us … officer pierro … has the maroon one … hahah…hes always on my street doin radar

they had that speed trap set up on 787 between the menands and troy exits, they do it every thursday

yup… that is laser territory too for the most part.

haha! thats so clever yet scary :ohnoes

What street does he live on? Is his daughter the one who likes you, or is that a different cop? :rofl

hahahaah

I’m 75% sure that’s illegal, unless they’re driving the speed limit and someone flies by them trying to race, but they can’t legally provoke someone to race. Like they can’t intentionally flag someone down and ask them to race. Not positive, though.

Didn’t that happen to a celebrity a while back, like he was nudged by the police into getting into drugs, but had all charges dropped because he was provoked? Or am I making this up?

if it ant got a light bar on it and it dont say police in big fucking letters on the side i refuse to pull over… you dont know if its a cop or not… fuck that shit

i had an undercover behind me and he radioed in a marked sheriff’s car. just be careful around them

no thats fine if they want to radio in a standerd marked patrol car i have no problem pulling over… but with an unmarked these days kids are throwing light kits and shit on their cars and walking around with real cop badges purchased from wherever it is they get them… even my brother in laws told me never pull over for an unmarked car… drive to a police substation if you do. but thus far i have not had to do that.

oh yeah, i know what you mean about not pulling over if its just a regular car with a light kit, but at first i thought you meant just act like they’re not there and ignore them. thats not what you’re saying though.

nevermind, carry on ;D

Provoking you isn’t illegal. Forcing you to do something you wouldn’t do otherwise is. They figure if all they have to do is ask you for a race and you race than if it was someone else asking you, you would have raced them too. Thereby something that you do on your own free will. Course I’m sure it is all a very fine line of what they can and can’t legally do in that type of situation without it going from being alright to being entrapment.

sorry to burst youre bubble but they do colonie and albany have both been known to take impounded rice rockets and go out and set people up

Sorry to burst your bubble but Colonie hasn’t had any in years, and currently has none.