What would you get?

My buddy is in the market to buy a new car. Hes torn between an EVO or STI. Both obviously 2010. He loves turbo AWD hes got a 90 GT4 right now but wants a more grown up car.

I would get the Suby. Thought it would be a good poll.

So…what would you get?

neither, their both as ugly. butttttt, i’d probably take the sti

I’d go for a low mileage '06/'07 STi and keep the extra cash for mods (or saving).

I tried to tell him a couple things to save some coin. But he seems pretty set on getting a car that nobody else has owned and beat on.

i like the evo 9, you can buy them in the states and register it in Canada now riight??

new sti

i love them

yah older evos are legal now…
but thread sake

2010 STi in pearl white… or alpine white
drools.

Evo X for sure. There’s a reason why you see EVO’s over WRX’s in time attacks.

i cant see how he’s actually torn

he must only be looking at numbers and performance

to me the difference between the two cars is only in body styling

does he want a minivanish small car(hahahahahaha naw im playin, i think it looks sexy) or does he want a sedan.

this should be the deciding factor.

STI, if it came as a sedan.

I just bought a 93/94 STi RA, what a blast

New STI is the uglier car. How do you go from this:
http://www.driveperformance.subaru.com/pics/issue3_2/impreza_1.jpg

to this poop

those bitches haul, simple upgrades and your laughing

He decided hes going for the EVO GSR in Wicked White.

Cant wait to rip that thing :smiley:

Never go 07’, they’ve got motor issues

Wish I had 50gs to be torn between two sports cars - I would take STI looks over EVO -

Same here…For 50K I would buy myself a hot RX7 and a pack of adult Huggies because I’d joyously be shitting my pants and grinning while driving it…and have change left to boot.

None i think the new sti’s are ugly, the best one was like the 2004 and down sti

and the new evo no way, i’d rather go for the evo9

STi FTW!!!

… and thats the bottom line cause nitescream said so!!

STi…even though i think its ugly as sin vs the evo im a subaru guy…obviously, 05-06 is the STi i would buy though 06 style is my fav but the 05 can look pretty awesome once slammed.

I think the new evos look like shit, the STI looks kinda weak too but id pick sti