What's going on at Synapse? Weekly updates of projects.

Good shit, I gotta look into if it’ll need a tune for that but I really wanna go that route!

Post more of the '10 SS! Who cares about that old junky Mustang :lmao:rofl:crackup:giggle:lol

DO THIS!!! i can’t convince u to drop 150k on an r8 but i will convince u to waste it some how :lol

If I spent $150K on a car, it would be a Grigio Telesta 07+ Superleggera Gallardo in 6 speed dropped on some matte black HRE’s with an exhaust. Could be had if I waited for the right car. I’ve been a Lambo fanboy for a long ass time. And GT-R’s would still beat me in the straights. lol

Just sayin’. :ponder

Maybe even Volks if I was feeling frisky.

i believe i also agreed to u doing that in our discussion lol.

You should work on making a set of headers for the LS swap. There aren’t many header options out there for LS fox’s, you could make a killing. You have everything there. Hell, I’ll even offer up my NA LS fox build for fitment!

I actually have a set of new in box dynatechs with my white fox that are made for lsx into fox. We could so it but, wouldn’t be as cheap as the mass produced stuff like dynatech offers out of a lesser quality material. Custom headers aren’t cheap.

Yeah most people do LS swaps bc they wanna go fast cheap, so I don’t see most pony’ing up for a $1000+ set of headers.

No, they aren’t cheap at all, and I’m personally not a fan of Dynatech or JBA(the 2 that I know of that make the swap headers). Alot of people are just taking 351 swap headers and welding LS1 flanges on. I hear it fits perfect and bolts up to fox exhaust without issue. Also, guys are using 2010 and newer camaro shorty headers that fit real good and can also bolt up to the fox exhaust. I think because I already have 351 headers that I will most likely take that route. Turbo wise, I find everyone tends to use the stock truck manifolds.

That build will be sick. I’d love to see it in person sometime.

Whats up with the Type 3 on the lift?

Looks like gurns old car… Don’t know who bought that tho

That car is getting a major overhaul. We are putting a N/A Porsche motor in it with full custom suspension, cage etc. winter long project there. Should be pretty awesome when done. The mild steel welds I posted are actually motor mounts for that that Morgan made and I welded. I’ll post pictures of it tomorrow.

Welds look great Death, do you do fabrication as well?

I build all the manifolds, some exhaust and stuff. I do fabricating but I’m still new so Steve helps me along.

Thanks for letting me be the last run of the day. Hope to improve my numbers next visit on the dyno. Time for a tune up!

What motor are you putting in it?