wheel re-drilling

Wow, so now they will be re-drilled AND running spacers?

The best way out of a hole is to stop digging.

rush decision = bad and I want drill them out to 4x4.25 for foxbody’s and related because then they’ll sell WICKED fast - plus they’ve never been mounted just been sitting in a garage for 5+years

I’d be hesitant to re-drill and use them on my own car. No way I’d do it and then sell them. Something goes wrong with those and you’ll be paying for legal fees and judgments until the day you die. Not worth it over the cost of a set of used wheels.

Just out of curiosity, if the wheels are hub centric, why wouldn’t you oblong them .8mm/.03"?

I drew one circle dim’d it to .7 and copy/pasted it around the circle. IDK took me about 17 seconds to draw lol.

If you have them drilled out to 4.25" I’d do it on a 45 degree as previously stated. I’m not sure how cost effective it’d be though, weld existing holes up, machine both sides of face, then drill new holes, unless you can do it yourself it will probably cost you a good buck.

that’s why i wanted to find a place and have the work quoted so I can see if it’s reasonable to do

What are the wheels worth?

im not sure - centerline doesn’t really make this style of auto-drags anymore and definitely not in this 4x4" bolt pattern - i paid 200 and they are aluminum so maybe i can get the money back by scraping them (52lbs of aluminum)