where can i get an engine in toronto

i am gonna buy a 240sx either this week ir next week and wanted to know where in toronto i cant get a sr20det and how much…looking for cheap but good… can someone help me out

Sure, you should post an intro first in the new members section. Secondly

cheap and good dont usually go together when your looking for an engine.

Theres tons of places around that sell them, i suggest you try using

google. Prices are usually around 2500 bucks for a redtop and 2800 bucks

for a blacktop. s14 motors are more (3400?). plus at least a thousand

for install if you cant do it yourself…Spend some time doing some research

before you go about this so you know what your buying and if your getting

scammed.

—>edit: plus at least a thousand more for misc items like intercooler, rad, exhaust

fuel pump. etc.

A well respected shop is your best bet for an engine. Yes you can find SR’s cheap however, you usually get what you pay for.
Varun (www.240sx.ca I believe) is well known for supply good SR20’s.
I think Mitch from JDM Imports can also get stuff like this.

As D_Fresh said, do your research so you know what kind of costs you are getting into. Use our search function or ask around here if you can’t find what you are looking for.

Mike

Wow dude. where are you getting your stuff? Wherever it is. You are getting RIPPED OFF.

Unless, the $3400 quote you are talking about is for a S14 Blacktop Motor Front Clip, not the motor set.

I think its just motorset. I just took those prices striaght from Slipperysilvias site becasue he seemed to be one of the more reputable importers out there.

you can get a s14 black top front clip with motor for like 3500… you can check out www.teknotik.com www.jdm-imports.ca and ask mitch…
i think they also have some at jdm speed shop not to sure or somthing like that… some members should know . when they read this they will post somthing helpful

cheers,