WHERE COULD I GET A BABY MONKEY?

they look like a bat

More squirrel-esque in person. But yes, they do have many bat characteristics.

http://www.worth1000.com/web/media/3516/sugarglider1.gif

who wouldnt want one of these little guys?!?!?!

Chinchilla’s are awesome, I had one when I was young.

i see you lookin newman… please post something before i go to work and have to wait all day…

man.

at first i thought elmisterioso666 was a jerk.

but then he turned out to be SUPER RAD (like me).

if he’s got the yaper (he does) and he wants to have a fucking monkey ridin highside (he does) on his insane bottled gxr while he’s doing a helmet-less rolling burnout wheelie rollin 30 deep during the puerto rican parade (he does) yollerin at tasty PR babies in semi-broken english (he probably does) then he fucking can.

that monkey will be bringing him jose cuer 18 dummy on a platter if it knows what’s good for him, else he’s likely to get pistol whipped.

dude’s real
for reference (0:28-1:00):

I’ve always wanted a monkey - hope you get it and then I want to come play with it.

New York
Category: B

Summary of Law: It is unlawful for a person to possess a wild animal. A wild animal is defined as: all members of the felidae family (except domestic cats); all members of the canidae family (except domestic dogs); all bears; all non-human primates, venomous reptiles, and crocodiles. A person who possesses a wild animal on the effective date of the law, January 1, 2005, has 60 days to obtain a permit for the animal with the Department of Environmental Conservation.

Citation: N.Y. ENVTL. CONSERV. §11-0103, §11-0303, §11-0511, §11-0512, §11-0516, §11-0103, and §11-0917; N.Y. AGRIC. & MKTS. §370.

It is illegal to possess a primate in NYS. Keep this discussion on the topic of legal pets or it gets closed.

why? we talk about illegal stuff on here all the time. :bloated: (ie: STREETRACING)

:bloated:

:bloated:

Eh good point. Go ahead and talk about your pet monkey racing down sheridan while drunk with a dead hooker in the trunk. Just don’t let a 3 year old girl have one.

sweet so you can own a gator…but not a croc? pretty good deal :up:

omg i love Chinchilla’s i have always wanted one

i had a chinchilla back in the day, theyre kind of a pain to take care of because you have to give them dust baths and shit to keep them soft, but way easier than upkeep for a monkey

and monkeys have ALWAYS BEEN ILLEGAL IN NYS

pointless thread, pointless to argue about, there is NO WAY for this kid to acquire a monkey anywhere around here. Driving to NYC and buying one illegally with some horrible temperament is going to be this kids only choice.

i tried getting a monkey before i bought my chinchilla. not going to happen.

I’m just here to say that there is no way in hell that this guy is legit with this thread.

Who the fuck in their right mind buys a real, live monkey for their 3 year old?!?!?

Does anybody know where i can get a King cobra? my puppy wants somebody to play with… She really likes snakes, and she is my dog so i get her whatever she wants…

I dunno, he’s come up with some outlandish stuff before and people that know him were saying not to put it past him.

Elmisterio did you ever buy a dyno?

:lol:

that honestly might be the funniest post i have ever read… :lol:

lol youre a funny dude… stfu

We are working on it.

:wink: