Where is the Transmission Filler Plug???

Got a 93’ 240 with the KA24DE and I need to know where the Transmission Filler Plug is.
So if anyone knows the location for that please let me know!!! What I am trying to do is put LucasOil Transmission Fix into it to hopefully fix the shifting problem. It shifts really hard through the gears!!

Thanks,

KYLE

Auto???

Dump it down the dipstick

Standard

Don’t use it

Yep, dump it down the shifter hole if it’s 5spd.

and if it is automatic???

quote: "RS13"Auto???

Dump it down the dipstick

in response to this pm

To: RS13
Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Subject: Re
The Oil Dipstick

NO the fucking headlight blinker flux capacitor intiator dip stick

Ummm maybe the dipstick where you check the fluid in your transmission as you want this to go in the transmission not the engine, right???

Go take mechanics 10, they will teach you that auto transmissions have dipsticks. :anal :anal :anal

well if any of you idiots read the question, I was wondering were that was, so if you guys would go to Language Arts grade 2 they teach you to read. So quit the bitchin!

LOL you want to add fluid to an auto tranny but you don’t know how to check how full it is???

Overfilling is worse than underfilling a tranny

:finga:
http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/4254/retardgr4.jpg

Well if you would just tell me where the dipstick is I could check the level and if i needed to drain a little out i could but you guys are to busy beakin me to do such a thing.

back by the firewall on the on one side of the head. i forget exactly tho

check out the FSM link in the RWD tech. Its on the top and a sticky so you know for next time

Thank you for you help!

see how easly it is if you do a little search in the tech section and have a look at some stickies

Wow, you guys have really turned into assholes!! :?

Who’s the asshole?

Question asked, then clarified, then answered, end of story. No need to let this one get out of hand.