Where to get Quaife Installed?

That would be no problem…Almost identicle to honda installs. I would however honestly look into bearing sizing and get rid of those shitty taper bearings all together and just get the straight raced ball bearings. Those taper bearings have been the death of soooo many honda transmissions. Also, you probably don’t need a new speedo ring gear as the old one on the stock diff can most likely press right off with an ordinary shop press. Remember what you posted earlier about quaife sayin “fit and forget”? That is a pretty accurate saying with your type of tranny. fit and forget and do a few measurements to be sure you have proper shimming. Absolutely simple install.

edit: I’ll quote you $250 for labor total if you bring me the tranny. Obviously parts you need will be extra (which would include bearings, I should have no problem reusing your speedo ring gear…and for the seals, theres a really good chance they’ll be perfectly fine and don’t need replacing unless you butcher them when removing the axels from the tranny) actually 200 total for the parts listed also seems steep. Those type of bearings are typically ~40 a piece, seals ~12 a piece, so maybe that speedo gear ring is just really expensive from the dealer.

edit X2: I would also promise you 90% of the “techs” at the dealership have never installed an LSD for your application and will do a shittier install than what I can offer.