Where to have the next meeting?

I got some info about room rentals at my workplace:

1 to 15 people			$30/day
16 to 35 people			$50/day

They do not rent by the hour or even for half days due to problems in the past with groups not leaving on time. These are real meeting rooms with screens, whiteboards, rolling office chairs :stuck_out_tongue: , high-speed internet 8) , etc.

The address is 11010 - 142 Street, diagonally across from the Odyssium. The building is closed on Sundays, and also on long weekends. On regular weekends, it is open on Saturdays until 4pm. Weeknights it is open until 10pm.

What do you think?

ata building doesnā€™t sound bad.

Big problem thoughā€¦ not open Sundays.

For one, Sunday is pretty much the only day of the week, that I can guarentee to be there, and after discussing that at the meeting to some people, they agree and think that the meeting should stay on a Sunday, because the majority of the people can make it then.

Awesome idea, but dammit, if only open on Sundays.

Yeah, I can see why the Event Coordinators are having a hard time finding a place for Sunday nights. Anyone else have some options?

Iā€™m making a few calls tomorrow. Would be sweet if it was open Sundays.

GRRRRRRR

Could have a mid month meeting hereā€¦that way the ppl who canā€™t make it to the meeting in the week can still come to the meeting on sundays? $30 is very reasonable and I think we could get 15 people out on a week night to watch a DVD and chill and talk cars. I mean they even have high speed internet!!! I say mid month meetings here!!

Monday thru Thursdays for the next 6 months I work 2pm - 10 pm. I canā€™t make it to any mid week stuff, Sunday evenings Iā€™m available!!

Are people interested in mid month meetings during the winter???

MEEEEEEE

Not particularily. Basically it wonā€™t be a meeting, because there isnā€™t anything going on with the club that there should be a ā€œmeetingā€ for. This would be just a bunch of guys getting together.

More than likely I wonā€™t be able to make any of these, unless it was a Monday night, and even then, I work mostly.

Yeah me neither. I know a lot fo us will be busy with school and such.

Sunday is the only good day for me.

Fineā€¦losers :roll:

Yeah Iā€™d be down, canā€™t say Iā€™d make it for all of them though.

i am usually dumped on with the sunday night shift at workā€¦but iā€™m gonna start booking them off cuz itā€™s been forever since iā€™ve been to a meetā€¦hell i dont even have the stickers yetā€¦btw aaron iā€™d like to get those from you 8)

All you have to do is actually show up to one. :wink: