Which GPS?

Garmin 650 from Costco.com for $299.99 > *.

Best deal out there right now. Great unit, just picked up another.

[quote=“jabbu,post:3,topic:26962"”]

I just got the garmin 350 from amazon for $400 shipped. I was looking at the 660 for close to $700 for its bigger screen and brighter display. But all in all, i’m very happy with this lil guy. You don’t really need to look at the GPS once you have the addy setup. This one voices the road you need to turn on in addition to the direction. Its basically set it and forget it. One you punch in the addy it takes 2 seconds to map it out, and if you mis a turn it recalculates very fast. The antenna picks up 20-30+ satellites almost immediately. Highly recommend.

[/quote]

Can you send it back? You can get the 650 (same as the 350 with a bigger screen) for $299 f/ Costco.com

the nuvis are nice, but way overpriced for the lack of features u get with them. plus a flip up antenna is so 2004 :slight_smile:

[quote=“walter,post:22,topic:26962"”]

Can you send it back? You can get the 650 (same as the 350 with a bigger screen) for $299 f/ Costco.com

[/quote]

Walter, no CostCo in Buffalo. However if someone wanted to paypal me the money I would be more than happy to order it for you. As I do have a CostCo membership.

[quote=“walter,post:22,topic:26962"”]

[/quote]

Since i’ve posted, i’ve sold the 350, bought a 660 and sold that as well…

garmin 350s are nice if you don’t have to input 3+ addys a day unless you have a midget’s finger, the screen is small…

The 660 was very nice, except hiding or moving it from car to car was a pain, but the huge screen meant a fat keyboard and easy to input any amount of addys a day… It was too expensive and a HUGE magnet to thieves. I was in a apt complex in D.C. and some dude took out close to 10 cars with the GPS sitting in the window, luckily i took mine down that night.

Anyways, i bailed on the 660 not too long ago and thank god cause the price dropped like a rock overnight it seems.

I now use a tomtom and am very impressive for the price you pay and the features you get compared to a garmin… I’d highly recommend the tomtom one 2nd or 3rd gen for the avg user and the tomtom XL for any user inputing several addys a day.

Garmin Nuvi 350

I have one and it is great. I did tons of research before buying. Garmin is where it’s at.

www.buy.com $100 cheaper than the sale price at Best Buy.

i would suggest garmin 200W or garmin 250W…

if you know somebody who has COSTCO membership, you can use it to buy it from their website…very good deal.

PS: im suggesting garmin 250W especially because it has the newest map, 2008 series.