which of these cars are faster 1/4 mile time

i know its a retarded question
BUUUTT

a 2000 Subaru Forester N/A AWD VS an 1992 S13 Bone stock , good clutch
BTW Automatic------------------------------And 5 Speed

Just for comparison sakes which would win on a 1/4 mile ?

subaru autos have longer gears and the car would have better traction and a slightly bigger engine

i wonder the s13 is lighter and 5speed but has a few less hp and its rwd apposed to awd.
but the Auto is maaajor lag at acceleration from what i felt .

shouldn`t be auto have a quicker shift time then standard any day and there gears are longer ie auto s13 60-75ish on auto and 40-60mak on stick

240 all day

well if you got an engine with alot of power and a tuned automatic transmission/shift kit
i would see that as being alot faster than a manual with the same power

but what im saying is the subbie AWD ,Auto 180hp 3100lb
and s13 hatch RWD 5speed 150 Hp 2600lb (maybe minus 100lb due to speed holes)

ive driven the subbie and i feel lag
ive driven the 240 i dont feel lag lol

It all depends on driver end of story. A 200HP turbo 240 can be murdered by a 160HP KA 240 because of driver alone. It all depends on driver.

lets say the Stig was test driving both of them lol which would be faster on a 1/4 mile

i dont think so. you’d have to be 13 and not know how to use a clutch for a ka to lose to an sr or kat.

Ive had a forester but it was 5spd, it was not that slow, BUT my moms auto forester is faster than a ka-e

what year was it and N/A or Turbo?

lol both slow

Lol how can you lose to a 160hp KA in a 200hp Turbo 240… lmfao, youd have to be retarted

I think the 240 would take the subie, a little extra horsepower compared to 1000lbs heavier, i eat 300hp mustangs thats like 100hp plus but they weight about 1000lbs more.