which would be better? sr20 or ka24

i am google fighting every decision in my life from now on!

if your gay, go with sr.

if you fiend for dick, go with KA

either way, you are gay.

that is all

good-bye

^^^^hahahahahaha go ka-t buddy

???

any ways i had a nice t3 ka-t setup before

and i like my sr over ka any day, realiabillity is key in a track car

Lulz

lmfao!

Are you being cereal?

wow! i suppose every 240sx owner has a rape-me bumper sticker…

$900 just for pistons $800 for cams and $400 for dual fans, only the greddy turbo kit is 3000-4500 there are others cheaper. check ebay for prices. and sr20s arent race ready from factory & especially not when bought used from jdm importers.

& to the op
is it 800 for the ka24de installed? if not look elsewhere.

get a ka for $200 - $300 ?

for $800 the KA better be rebuilt or really low kms

hell u can get a CA18det complete motorset for $800- $1000 … might as well go that route.

well since your gay either way. Get an Rb20 :slight_smile: $1600 and they sound amazing

RB20 is to much work. Parts are hard to get. Go SR. Leave the RB’s alone.

:slight_smile:

For someone named iAmPhEnOmEnAl, I am really starting to doubt the name…

Im planning to go rb. Even if parts are hard. Still better then traveling the beaten path.

Ha, that’s what I thought. I’m kicking myself now. Should of went SR.

btw, RB’s are becoming the new beaten path. Jsyk.

I’m surprised no one told this guy to search since this has been covered every which way possible

240sx_Nismo = Noob that’s easily willing to pay imaginary “rape my ass prices”

IamPhonomenal = NOOB. Why ask us what you should do? if you gonna build a SR with no shortcuts rather than drop a NA KA, then there’s your answer lol…plus you have no knowledge of tuning, SR for you, HOPING you don’t pop that hood of yours either! lol :wink:

Just rock a KA24E!

Ask the honda boys…Singles rock!:cool:

My car is tit powered

QTF

as far as i understand you can get pistons and rods for 900 cams for 800? brian crower stage 2 is only like 400. dual fans can be easily had for 300. koyo rad about 300. and as for your kit… ur turbo kit is insanely expensive. bings intercooler kit 500 shipped gt2871r from bing is 1225. arp head stud 180 cometic head gasket 130 plus some random bov for 2 bills and ur emanage and tune for another 1600. you can grab urself a megan turbo manifold is like what 200? turbo elbow + downpipe for 230 from bings. so total is what so far? so for a fully built ka with gt2871r $6065 compared to your stock sr20 for 5500 i think i would rather pay the extra 600 dollars and get the now more reliable and much much more powerful ka over a stock sr.

but in all honesty. when it comes down to it. its an arguement that will go on forever. kinda like the muscle vs imports shit. its just what you prefer.