who cleaned my thread

who cleaned my FS thread of my car. i feel the comments and statements add to the credibility of the sale.

It was getting out of hand. Your credibility goes in the Buyer/Seller section, your statements go in the original post of your sale.

SON users shouldnt have to post about your sale.

then why dont you clean out birdhou’s bs thread.

Hey dude, if you got someting to say, say it to my face. Don’t be a dck and try to fck my thread up.

if i saw you around i would

What’s bs about his thread? His car could be worth 20k…

see thats the thing, his car IS worth $20,000

the only problem is that nobody will spend $20,000 at this time in our market.

its the same as realistate

How is Birdhouse’s car worth 20K? The Signal car for 16, that I can swallow, but a stock 240 with SR for 20K? Not that 18K for Krimzen’s car isn’t ridiculous either. For 18K the car would need to be stripped, seamwelded, caged, fuel cell, full SPL racing multilink including LCA’s and front ca’s, kei coils, cusco sways & stbs, carbon fiber EVERYTHING, lexan winshield & windows and putting out atleast 400whp. Then I’d pay 18k lol.

Hey Solarian, not really. In your opinion, it has to have all that to be worth 20k. But other people look at the car differently. It’s not about having all these “JDM” parts and so on. The car could be riced out with neons and be a show car and people will pay 20,000 for it.

I guess, I dunno, SON isn’t really the market for show cars though. Just like how the guy selling a non-running FWD auto eclipse for 6500 will never get sold :lol:

this thread is not going to go down to another how much is a 240 worth thread.

thread answered

thread done

GT