Who is this guy?

Sorry dude but I hate when people talk about me whitout knowing exactly what happen!
As a truly lover and a person that try the most to respect the laws as a good Canadian Landed Immigrant that I try to be I did and I’ll call the cops for anyone that decides for noreason to install “without my permission” his own plates or touch one of my cars “been the cars MY PRIVATE PROPERTY” and after bringing friends to park his car in the end of my lineway actting suspecious in the dark night,touching my car.
“I just did what the book says”, other than that I could act like in the country I came from using the traditional punching and kicking way “which after 8 years of brazilian jiu-jitsu,3 year of UCC trainning it’'ll be a pleasure for me to do”.
So now you “draggone” knowing a little bit of what really happened if you don’t like the “right” way that I deal with that type of people, you can come to my home and do the same as he did and it will be a pleasure to not call the cops for you but do the tradicional way if it is the way you prefer!
About selling something that is not as people think it is I sugest before anyone to decide to buy any kind of car to learn a bit about it before buying.
PLus this is for you “draggone” your friend came with his mechanic and made me to do the compression test on my car which was perfect as 160psi for all cylinders, he saw that car for more then 2 weeks almoust everyday and his mechanic said in front of him that everything was perfect, so I can’t and I’ll not give nothing back or regret my word after someone taking my car for more than 1 week driving and after that coming back talking shit!
Just to finish this: I did call the cops after all just because he came to my home when I was not at home when he came to install his own plates in my car.
So if you don’t mind people install their own plates in your car it’s your problem, I personally hate it!

cheers!!!