who is winter driving their 240?

/\ said it perfectly. if you live in ontario your f***ed by salt even if you rust proof it… trust me i work at a rustproofing shop

where do you store your cars! i need to put mine away!

word to the troof

ive winter beat all my 240s this is my 5th year doing so,snows the most fun any way!!!

Getting mine ready for winter! Wooh!

LOL I love rallying in the snow. I’m that stupid asshole going 140 in the left lane during a blizzard.

Btw, for those of you winter driving, just undercoat it, and give it a wash every week or so, just to keep shit clean. I wanna throw some tar on that bitch, maybe bedliner on the rocker panels since the motor is out.

mine is rear wheel drive and its so freakin light on the tail so it spins like a mad cow, lol, anyway I always just cover it with tarp outside coz I have no room in my garage just enough for 1 car. The only problem right now is installing an electronic rust protector but I have to plug that thing for me not to drain the battery.

winter beating my new 240 :smiley: just got to get it ready.

the kook will be stored in 2 weeks

i’ll be winter driving it… cold air best time to boost…lol… undercost and wash of the salt weekly… no sign of rust…

Yup, best way to do it.

Also, another good technique to add on top of yours is doing a weekly engine bay wash, then throwing her in a heated garage.

seen my uncle do this and his car floors are mint… remove the carpet and take some fresh oil and give it a nice coat then put the carpet back…did it to my car a couple times and the floor still has the oil and still looks like its fresh off the assembly line…

im storing my silvia so i can save for parts. Plus its better not to let it rust because once you have it its very hard to get rid of

Floors?
I said engine bay lol

Prolly not going to have the 240 out, just got a craaazy cheap winter beater.

FWD snow drift0 anyone?

I dunno, I’m undecided. The car has 65,000km on it…it seems a waste to store it. The daily i’m trying to pick up is also super clean…may as well keep both on insurance…just gonna rust proof the shit out of em and try to coat with bedliner before the winter.

I bought a 93 240sx as a winter car last year… worst mistake ever.

Usuaully I look at winter as a time to save money, so I bought as I said a 93 240sx auto with hicas which ended up being silvia front end, sr20, 5 speed, non hicas with gtr seats blah blah blah. And made winter way too much fun to drive in.

This year I’m back to fwd :smiley: that’ll keep me indoors saving money. My 300ZX doesn’t go near snow, it’s usuaully away from October/November til May/June

Im driving my new 240 with the top down and my board kicking out the back

Cars are meant to be driven unless your rocking multi-link components then i wouldn’t

Fucking Probe.