Who knows the truth about my Audi?

[quote=“dawn,post:338,topic:39414"”]

Whoever scraps it, I think I should be entitled to half the money you get. Seriously.

[/quote]

If you are paid in full why would you get half the scrap?
I am not endorsing his actions of destroying a car before you have received your money, but if you got all your money why are you entitled to more? Pain and suffering?

^ no shit, great you got the forum to rally behind you, but don’t push it.

Now’s not the time to be a true american. It’s done, it’s over.

wow.

this is so fucking retarded

i am tempted to ban almost everyone involved in this thread for being stupid

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:344,topic:39414"”]

wow.

[/quote]

that now includes you, fyi.

[quote=“fairgentleman Z,post:342,topic:39414"”]

^ no shit, great you got the forum to rally behind you, but don’t push it.

[/quote]

word.

[quote=“Zer0DazE,post:344,topic:39414"”]

wow.

[/quote]

i will give you $10 if you make a month banishment.

[quote=“chino,post:345,topic:39414"”]

that now includes you, fyi.

[/quote]

its a small price to pay

theres a whole shit ton of stupidity in here. its ok to dump tires and trash like the fucking boat that been back there for years and all that shit along the road? it must be ok for the earth because you cant see it from the highway. get real. im not endorsing dumping full vehicles (or anything) back there by any means, but c’mon.

where did anyone say it was OK to dump stuff there?

[quote=“dirtye30,post:349,topic:39414"”]

theres a whole shit ton of stupidity in here. its ok to dump tires and trash like the fucking boat that been back there for years and all that shit along the road? it must be ok for the earth because you cant see it from the highway. get real. im not endorsing dumping full vehicles (or anything) back there by any means, but c’mon.

[/quote]

so that makes it okay?

you guys are seriously going to make me look through 14 pages? fine. i will.

and i know both of you read my post where i said

im not endorsing dumping full vehicles (or anything) back there by any means, but c’mon.

im sure you understood that it means dumping there is not OK. you must have been asking rhetorical questions for those members with literacy disabilities.

[quote=“airhead,post:277,topic:39414"”]

WHAT HAPPENED TO THE MIGHTY MAX??? Answer the fucking question. And nobody will notice/care about some new tires or other garbage dumped there. It’s Buffalo. But when you leave a demolished Audi there, visible from one of the main roads out of the city, for an extended period of time, people will start to notice. Have your fun, just get it the fuck out right away.

[/quote]

nobody will care :gotme: which to me seems like a reasonable answer. nobody in here really cared about tift as much as they cared about a valued member getting what she was owed. the dumping thing was more of an afterthought for a reason for dawn to pursue what she was owed. dumping was mentioned maybe 5-7 times before page ten whereas the issue of not paying in full/wrecking a car not paid for was mentioned a bit more. like i said before i dont hink what was done was right. alot of people who shouldnt be involved got on 4x4s back as soon as they had the chance. dawn did get paid the next day did she not? ray is a fucking idiot for doing what he did but i just feel like people were more pissed about a memeber being wronged then the dumping. it seems like some people felt they needed to jump to conclusions.

where did the mightymax bandwagon go?

ok, i have know that kid for a long time. such a horrible person back in the day but not so sure now, but it seems his ways are the same. he lives in my neighbor hood and used to drive by my house everyday in some POS red truck always doing burnouts and speeding through the neighborhood. Let the bidding begin to know the where abouts of his street… starting at 10 bucks

[quote=“jkucz28,post:354,topic:39414"”]

ok, i have know that kid for a long time. such a horrible person back in the day but not so sure now, but it seems his ways are the same. he lives in my neighbor hood and used to drive by my house everyday in some POS red truck always doing burnouts and speeding through the neighborhood. Let the bidding begin to know the where abouts of his street… starting at 10 bucks

[/quote]

Sounds like someone that would live in Speedped’s neighborhood.

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:355,topic:39414"”]

Sounds like someone that would live in Speedped’s neighborhood.

[/quote]

im not sure if he even lives in my neighborhood anymore so maybe he moved next door to speedped

4x4jimmy needs to aplly here: http://www.omh.state.ny.us/

Why does page 15 just reload page 14? This sucks. I’m sure there is something incredibly insightful and worthwhile on that page! I want to read it!

I EAT GLUE!!!

[quote=“Fry,post:357,topic:39414"”]

Why does page 15 just reload page 14? This sucks. I’m sure there is something incredibly insightful and worthwhile on that page! I want to read it!

[/quote]

14 members viewing and i want to view page 15 as well

FUCKIN NOOBS