Who knows the truth about my Audi?

[quote=“4x4jimmy,post:271,topic:39414"”]

i really dont care. have you seen all the shit thats been dumped at tift?

you should be more worried about how hazardous to your health with whats growing in the mold on some of those couches.

gtfo.

[/quote]

are you a fucking idiot. yes lets dump more shit on someone elses property and state we did it. wait heres an idea littering is fucking illegal dumb ass. where the fuck did you grow up. should call the cops and report you for littering. got enough proof on here that you did it.

also if your going to try and take a car to the junkyard and you dont have the title i think i no who had it or has it. they havent been saying shit on this post the whole damn time. should have given them the rest of the money got the title then drop it off at a junkyard, but no your a dumb ass and put a car on someone elses property because " other people dump shit there to"

jackass! :deadhorse2:

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:355,topic:39414"”]

Sounds like someone that would live in Speedped’s neighborhood.

[/quote]

no he does not, and fuck off i like my neighborhood

[quote=“dirtye30,post:353,topic:39414"”]

nobody in here really cared about tift as much as they cared about a valued member getting what she was owed.

[/quote]

negative. she was “dumb enough” to let the car go without PIF, not my concern.

Habitually abandoning cars in a reaily accepted enthusiast are is fucking assinine. Do something once: whoops, asshole mistake.
Do something twice: set a precedent that you are indeed a reckless asshole.

Mighty Max, would’ve been “okay” if it happened once. The Audi makes the kid a plight on society.

Its not okay to dump anything at tift - OR ANY PUBLICLY used land… there are MORE then enough blue dumpster in dimly lit business lots that could be visited. Or, heres an idea: LEAVE IT OUT FRONT OF A SCRAPYARD AFTER HOURS.

Just because there is shit in the playhouse @ McDonalds already doesn’t mean you should cop a squat also.

Ugh.

and for christs sakes… stop it with the “THIS INTERNET POST IS BINDING LEGAL PROOF!!!11111” bullshit.

Internet posts do not hold legal weight.

Furthermore, any asshole that tries to actually refer to NYSpeed.com in a legal report should be banned. Don’t open that can of worms.
Why do you think the classifieds have disclaimers?

cmon ladies reply im sick of hitting the refresh button!!!

[quote=“Nikuk,post:364,topic:39414"”]

and for christs sakes… stop it with the “THIS INTERNET POST IS BINDING LEGAL PROOF!!!11111” bullshit.

Furthermore, any asshole that tries to actually refer to NYSpeed.com in a legal report should be banned. Don’t open that can of worms.

[/quote]

Or maybe we were trying to scare the kid into handling his mess. :rx3:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

Heh… binding legal proof no, but internet chat/posting logs have been used in a court many times. And it’s more than enough when you include it with the guys name and cell phone number to make a tip to the DEC. It sounds like the Max was removed from Showoff’s post. Assuming the Audi was removed as well I really don’t care about this mess anymore, certainly not enough to report it.

Dawn getting paid or not was of no concern to me. If you want to give someone a cheap car, or any car for that matter, you’re just asking for trouble.

the mighty max is most likey still in the water

call the fucking dec and close this thread already !!!

[/quote]

how does it no hold legal weight. i dont care about the money situation. im talking about dumping a car and leaving it on someone elses property. it clearly states on here from 4x4 that he dumped the car and left it there and had no intension on picking it up. so your telling me if someone says something on the internet it cant be held against them at all. legally no one can do anything about it? so how come i hear of lawsuits and people going to court for shit said over the internet?

[quote=“Fry,post:366,topic:39414"”]

Or maybe we were trying to scare the kid into handling his mess. :rx3:

:stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

oh, dont get em wrong. the kid is a worthless shit stain on the hole filled granny panties of life… i’d love to see him fined a few thousand bucks. I’d be amazed to see it happen tho.

[quote=“yeamabu,post:370,topic:39414"”]

how does it no hold legal weight. i dont care about the money situation. im talking about dumping a car and leaving it on someone elses property. it clearly states on here from 4x4 that he dumped the car and left it there and had no intension on picking it up. so your telling me if someone says something on the internet it cant be held against them at all. legally no one can do anything about it? so how come i hear of lawsuits and people going to court for shit said over the internet?

[/quote]

prove to me that 4x4 retard did that actual posting. You should watch CSI or something once and awile.

[quote=“JayS,post:367,topic:39414"”]

Heh… binding legal proof no, but internet chat/posting logs have been used in a court many times. And it’s more than enough when you include it with the guys name and cell phone number to make a tip to the DEC.

[/quote]

Chris Hansen uses them all the time against those people on “to catch a predator” not to mention I recall someone recently posted on Craigslist about committing a murder and they traced the IP log and arrested the person bragging about it and held up in court, so I agree with Jay when saying Internet forum posts could hold up in court. Maybe not a legally binding thing, but def help towards a conviction.

Anywho, Dawn got her money, hopefully vehicles are out of there because I am sure by now somebody has called the DEC.

[quote=“JayS,post:367,topic:39414"”]

Heh… binding legal proof no, but internet chat/posting logs have been used in a court many times. And it’s more than enough when you include it with the guys name and cell phone number to make a tip to the DEC

[/quote]

incriminating at best… it has actually been tried locally once that i know of.

It has been tried nationally a few times that i’ve read / heard about.

But again, that brings up the debate about bringing this forum under the spyglass… meh

[quote=“SVT3945,post:372,topic:39414"”]

prove to me that 4x4 retard did that actual posting. You should watch CSI or something once and awile.

[/quote]

lol csi. sorry i dont like watching shows where it takes them a day to figure out a crime that half the time they cant find half the shit they do in these shows. give me something better than csi and give me a min ill find the post. im on a call now at work

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:373,topic:39414"”]

Chris Hansen uses them all the time against those people on “to catch a predator” not to mention I recall someone recently posted on Craigslist about committing a murder and they traced the IP log and arrested the person bragging about it and held up in court, so I agree with Jay when saying Internet forum posts could hold up in court. Maybe .

[/quote]

Chris hansen? Are you seriously using that television show as support for your argument on MATTERS OF LAW?

next thing you know you’ll be handing down a life sentence to the guy that posted on wikipedia about Benoit’s murder/suicide before it happened.

:hang:

Who cares. Dawn got her money. Lesson learned.

:tup: to the support of fellow NYspeeders

“In the class of life, you get the exam before you get the lesson.”
-Anonymous

[quote=“SVT3945,post:372,topic:39414"”]

[/quote]

Oh, I’d bet that it is circumstantial evidence. IP address -> ISP -> household member -> Human being.

where exactly was this at tift i could not find it, the only road i found had construction going on back there it looked like they were making a mound of bricks

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:377,topic:39414"”]

Who cares. Dawn got her money. Lesson learned.

[/quote]

Thats nice that this is all fixed for Dawn, until the next time she does something stupid and this forum rises up for her.

Did the “buyer” learn a lesson about not fucking up a good thing and contributing to ruining it for everyone else?
… and I’m not talking about Dawn there.