Who knows the truth about my Audi?

the cops are not going to come after you!! you sold a car the title and everything is in the buyers hands, the dec is not going to care the city will take the car and it will get scrapped, i know people who do this same stupid thing all the time im sick of this whining oooooo the dec is guna come to my door the cops will arrest me, NO THEY WONT the car is gone its the end of it jeeze

a whole shitload of people begged for the offroading section on this site and not one of them is willing to tow a car out of there to save somewhere that they like to go? the fuck is that shit?

[quote=“cky89,post:502,topic:39414"”]

a whole shitload of people begged for the offroading section on this site and not one of them is willing to tow a car out of there to save somewhere that they like to go? the fuck is that shit?

[/quote]

i would but
a. no truck(would tow it with my beater
b. no tires or steering wheel on the car

hey ill tow it out of there right now with a flatbed for n00dz

(.)(.)

Will work for boobs

im serious

Oh great, that place will probably get shut down now. :picard:

Will make for a good start to the new year.

[quote=“03alero,post:504,topic:39414"”]

(.)(.)

Will work for boobs

im serious

[/quote]

your looking for boobs? dawn probably isn’t the girl you should be asking.
shes flat.

[quote=“cky89,post:506,topic:39414"”]

your looking for boobs? dawn probably isn’t the girl you should be asking.
shes flat.

[/quote]

:lol: true story.

[quote=“Scott,post:7,topic:39414"”]

newds?

[/quote]

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:24,topic:39414"”]

newdz?

[/quote]

[quote=“Minglor,post:90,topic:39414"”]

Nudes?

[/quote]

[quote=“Afrank45,post:118,topic:39414"”]

shit am i too late for teh newdz???

[/quote]

[quote=“dubbin91,post:177,topic:39414"”]

I guess i am the first to say this, for a blow job, i’ll pull it out. Even by hand with a rope to the bumper. You can even record it and put it online(i mean the bj)

[/quote]

[quote=“camarojoe,post:215,topic:39414"”]

Newds?

[/quote]

[quote=“Pauly,post:239,topic:39414"”]

There was no mention of Newdz in the last page so…
Where are these newdz i keep hearing about???

[/quote]

[quote=“camarojoe,post:251,topic:39414"”]

Oh Oh… :slight_smile:

Newds???

[/quote]

[quote=“02svtfocus,post:382,topic:39414"”]

WOW 21 VIEWERS AND NO NOODZZ!!!

[/quote]

[quote=“chino,post:400,topic:39414"”]

sureshot! lets con someone at work into taking nudes on top of the audi then we can sell them to people on nyspeed saying it is dawn.

then we can retire

[/quote]

[quote=“sureshot!,post:401,topic:39414"”]

why con someone at work into doing it?

have you seen dawn? she’d do it just for some rarely had male attention

[/quote]

[quote=“ryanmcell,post:403,topic:39414"”]

Gang bang on the Audi @ Midnight?
Who’s in?

[/quote]

[quote=“cougarspeed,post:414,topic:39414"”]

OMG we were out of bacon i almost shot someone(srsly) LOL. Im better now. Also in for fake dawn noodz

[/quote]

[quote=“brendansi,post:437,topic:39414"”]

there were noodz?

[/quote]

[quote=“Garick,post:482,topic:39414"”]

did I just read through 19 pages and miss the noodz?

[/quote]

[quote=“Dr.Stevil,post:485,topic:39414"”]

the noodz thing is getting old

driving by there shortly

[/quote]

[quote=“jkucz28,post:490,topic:39414"”]

hit dawn from the back? im in i guess. but the audi meet sounds good

[/quote]

[quote=“Minglor,post:493,topic:39414"”]

Nudes?

:smiley:

Did fuckface ever pay you the rest of your money?

[/quote]

[quote=“03alero,post:504,topic:39414"”]

(.)(.)

Will work for boobs

im serious

[/quote]

[quote=“dawn,post:491,topic:39414"”]

HOLY FUCK. CAN SOMEONE PLEASE GO GET MY FUCKING CAR BEFORE THE COPS COME AFTER ME BECAUSE IT’S STILL IN MY FUCKING NAME REGARDLESS OF WHO HAS THE GOD DAMN TITLE AND RAY YOU FUCKING LIAR YOU SAID IT WAS OUT OF THERE. WILL YOU FUCKING STOP LYING? I THINK EVERYTHING YOU’VE SAID TO ME ABOUT THE AUDI IS A FUCKING LIE. I FUCKING HATE LIES. HOLY FUCK. I NEVER MET SOMEONE SO FUCKING RETARDED IN MY ENTIRE FUCKING LIFE. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST. YOU HAVE THE FUCKING TITLE, FUCKING SCRAP IT ALREADY!!!

FUCK.
FUCK.
FUCK.

AND NO FUCKING NOODZ YOU RETARDS.
FUCK.

I’M MAD.

[/quote]

I know you said no newds… but, you have a whole forum of dudes trying to see you naked… haha, in case you haven’t noticed. And if I read correctly they are willing to settle for fake dawn noodz now… ahahaha

newdz? :headbang:

Yea noodz

:rolljerk:

[quote=“dawn,post:497,topic:39414"”]

i did talk to a cop the other night who said he’d help me out. but i kind of fucked myself over by giving ray the title. i thought he’d take care of it. guess fucking not. and i doubt he’d give me the title back. ha.

[/quote]

If he has the title, then its out of your hands. But when you got the rest of the money from him, you should have had him sign some paperwork stating that the car was his.

And if you are so worried about getting it out of there, call a towing company and have them remove it. Why are you waiting for someone else to do it for you?

Dawn, why not just scrap it yourself now and pocket the cash.

This is ridiculous that it’s still going on.

if you got the cash and gave him the title, then it is over. It is out of your hands.

[quote=“boardjnky4,post:514,topic:39414"”]

if you got the cash and gave him the title, then it is over. It is out of your hands.

[/quote]

word.

[quote=“camarojoe,post:512,topic:39414"”]

If he has the title, then its out of your hands. But when you got the rest of the money from him, you should have had him sign some paperwork stating that the car was his.

And if you are so worried about getting it out of there, call a towing company and have them remove it. Why are you waiting for someone else to do it for you?

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“Bigairskier1580,post:513,topic:39414"”]

Dawn, why not just scrap it yourself now and pocket the cash.

This is ridiculous that it’s still going on.

[/quote]

:clap:

i got a pic of it on my phone fliped over a tift its a bad pic cause its at night though.

http://nyspeed.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3325&stc=1&d=1196574848

me and my friend saw it and fliped it over. also we put a chain on the driver door and tried to rip it off but broke the door instead. This is the way we saw prob a day after it happened.

ok, i’ll be the first to say it!
WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT YOUR AUDI!!! It seems like your stupid for selling a car not in full price, not having a bill of sale signed by both parties along with the title signed over as well. You are nothing more than a dumb fuck who needs to think things though before you do things, and not post on the internet asking questions to what you know what the answer is. Its called a retorical question, and know one cars about your car. Just call the buyer and tell him if you got proof of bill of sale that pick up your mess or i am calling the cops instead of a 20 page thread.

why must people on line seem to be insecure, unintelligent, and looking for opnions on the thing call the internet