Who knows the truth about my Audi?

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:519,topic:39414"”]

me and my friend saw it and fliped it over. also we put a chain on the driver door and tried to rip it off but broke the door instead. This is the way we saw prob a day after it happened.

[/quote]

so you put the audi on its roof?

stop saying “fuck,” dawn

[quote=“SpeedRacer89,post:519,topic:39414"”]

me and my friend saw it and fliped it over. also we put a chain on the driver door and tried to rip it off but broke the door instead. This is the way we saw prob a day after it happened.

[/quote]

:picard: Well this thread has done a great job of flushing the idiots out of the woodwork. Granted senseless destruction is all sorts of fun, that’s just not the proper place.

I have to get in on this one…this is what happens when immature kids buy things they cant afford. this is what I think the truth about 4x4jimmy is

[quote=“cky89,post:502,topic:39414"”]

a whole shitload of people begged for the offroading section on this site and not one of them is willing to tow a car out of there to save somewhere that they like to go? the fuck is that shit?

[/quote]

Now there is a good question. :clap:

Rick, please close this thread. It’s served no purpose for just way too many pages.

[quote=“dubbin91,post:520,topic:39414"”]

why must people on line seem to be insecure, unintelligent, and looking for opnions on the thing call the internet

[/quote]

why must people on the internet be so ignorant of spelling and basic grammar / sentence construction?

oh wait, these are the same kinds of mouth-breathers who would flip over that car and exacerbate an already miserable situation. :roll2:

[quote=“91MR2,post:526,topic:39414"”]

Rick, please close this thread. It’s served no purpose for just way too many pages.

[/quote]

+1

[quote=“dirtye30,post:521,topic:39414"”]

so you put the audi on its roof?

[/quote]

no i turned it back over. when i got there it was already like wht u see in the pic. we turned back and my friend was goin to take the seats but then didnt. so we destroyed it a little more. we figured wht the hell someone else already did.

Thanks for getting me through an hour at work.

Has the thing been towed yet?

ok boys and girls, enough is enough.

Bump. Even though closed this was a nice morning read. Thanks for the link @newman haha

Also lol at all of the nudez requests including my own.