who's bike did i beat tonight?

and tigers pref on the side of a car

[quote=“rdandy5875,post:59,topic:31391"”]

what the fOck is wrong with my math?

[/quote]

Sorry, should have said your logic… your division was pretty good.

Roll racing isn’t about power/weight… as much as you think.

Must be fast from the FREE custom camshaft/spring install, FREE nitrous install (that you bitched about constantly while other paying jobs were waiting).

BTW - buy an O2 sensor ya cheap bastard

[quote=“J&J,post:63,topic:31391"”]

Must be fast because you bought a cam, T56, DanaS60 and spring install tool, had PMP & friends work on the car, and got spence to wire up the nitrous kit (while I bitched about not having any paying jobs waiting).

BTW - Im wrong about the 02 sensor problem, Im sorry for being an idiot

[/quote]

:word:

[quote=“BaD AZz Z/28,post:64,topic:31391"”]

[/quote]

lol

lol

[/quote]

:tup: hahahaha

Must be fast from the FREE custom camshaft/spring install, FREE nitrous install (that you bitched about constantly while other paying jobs were waiting).

[/quote]

:deadhorse2: :deadhorse2: :gay:

:popcorn:

[/quote]

Must be chuck did 90% of the work on the cam install.
Must be the $100 i paid for pushrods then used chuck’s old ones so you just pocketed the money.
Must be i payed for your fucking spring tool that you have used on how many other cars now?
Must be that i shipped your god damn shit with my discount and saved your stupid ass a shit load of money. How much was it again that I had my brother save you shipping car parts to Eastern Europe?
Must be nice that i gave you one of my stock cats to use on one of your customer cars and never saw a penny for it.
Must be i heard from someone that you had a hookup in fedex who would ship a bunch of mustang heads to Canada for you cheap without you ever asking me if I even would.
Plus me and Pat bringing you business by convincing the guy with the convertible camaro with the STS kit to go to you to buy and install an intercooler but then you were too slow to even start the damn job so he took his car elsewhere.

Oh you mean the nitrous install where the second the damn kit arrived at your house you start calling me to bring my car over because you are giddy as a school girl to install it even though i said i was fine waiting till after angelo’s car was done? Then it took you like 8 hours to wire a fucking window switch in and i had to drive around with 3 spools of wiring under my hood for a week. Then i had to have Shane and Chuck finish the install because in typical JnJ fashion you get a hyped up to do something, start it then never finish it. And its a good thing I didnt wait for angelo’s car to be finished because my nitrous kit still wouldnt be installed.

BTW- learn how to run a “business” you shady fuck.

oh shit

[quote=“jeeves744,post:69,topic:31391"”]

SNIPPITY

[/quote]

:clap:

[quote=“jkucz28,post:70,topic:31391"”]

oh shit

[/quote]

^

everything here, plus

BTW- learn how to run a “business” you shady fuck.

[/quote]

post of the year

didnt he run the nitrous setup wrong the first time too?

[quote=“JDMR2,post:73,topic:31391"”]

didnt he run the nitrous setup wrong the first time too?

[/quote]

dunno bout that one, but IIRC there was a 4th gen camaro with a big :tspry: setup by JnJ with 11tybillion relays and ish wiring.

[quote=“Nikuk,post:74,topic:31391"”]

dunno bout that one, but IIRC there was a 4th gen camaro with a big :tspry: setup by JnJ with 11tybillion relays and ish wiring.

[/quote]

the time im thinking of was when jim ran sherman the night he got his spray in, but he sprayed it wrong right into the maf or such lol…

lol… that too, but not the juan i was thinking of.

[/quote]

Shouldn’t you be busy destroying people’s tools then returning them after 6-8 months. Did you think that would be the end of it?

[quote=“Nikuk,post:74,topic:31391"”]

dunno bout that one, but IIRC there was a 4th gen camaro with a big setup by JnJ with 11tybillion relays and ish wiring.

[/quote]

nice making stuff up shithead. My wiring and nitrous installs are always top notch. Also use english it would be easier to understand

Must be i heard from someone that you had a hookup in fedex who would ship a bunch of mustang heads to Canada for you cheap without you ever asking me if I even would.

[/quote]

What the fuck are you talking about?

oh man, here we go lol

No really you hooked up the spray on jeeves car to come race me…Pointed it directly at the MAF…then had to call Butch for advice…

On a side note I still won :slight_smile:

[quote=“FormulaLS1,post:79,topic:31391"”]

No really you hooked up the spray on jeeves car to come race me…Pointed it directly at the MAF…then had to call Butch for advice…

[/quote]

No shit Sherm that was a 25 min. nitrous install. With zip ties and rubber hose. It wasn’t meant to be permanent and IT ONLY TOOK 25 MIN. TOTAL. Call Butch for advice? :lol: